No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez = Modern day Buster Douglas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    FFS read my post slowly this time, I started following boxing closely in 2012.

When did I mention a 5 year break? Another lie told by Bardock. What a surprise.

Lol yes, I only hang out with Cubans

Take a seat carnal, you've had too many Coronas. Without Manny JMM wouldn't be as 'great' as he his now. I know that hurts, I understand... But it's true.

You should thank Manny.
    LOL sure banana, put down that Budweiser, **** is nasty.

You didn't follow boxing until 2012, you said it not me.

Again, Im a Manny fan, I just call it how I see it. Not a bias ass queer like you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      LOL sure banana, put down that Budweiser, **** is nasty.

You didn't follow boxing until 2012, you said it not me.

Again, Im a Manny fan, I just call it how I see it. Not a bias ass queer like you
      You're non biased? you love Mexican fighters like no other, I understand you're Mexican. Great. Good for you, you're biased though.

No I said I didn't follow boxing closely until 2012. I was in the Marine Corps from 2009-2012 you turd.

You don't even follow boxing now. I never see you post a comment unless it's related to a Mexican fighter, and I'm biased

Comment

• Originally posted by 2120 View Post
        I love how pac fans have their beliefs on discrediting Marquez greatness over pac
        But for some reason they fail to realize or ignore that all those points can be used against pac!!

Oh what Marquez got bigger and stronger when he started working with strenght coach (known cheat) like the same thing didn't happen to pac when he got strength coach who freddie roach alleges was supplyin pac with illegal stuff!

U pacfans also love to ignore the fact that Marquez was willing to take any test as long pac did them as well but pac decided to not have random test even with memo a known cheat in Marquez corner for the 3rd &4th fight. Gee I wonder why??!!

I love how pacfans call Marquez a crybaby for not accepting the decisions in the first 3 fights. Like marquez has no merit in not accepting the decisionyet ignore the fact that the majority of the media have him winning the first 3 fights

What I love the most is how coming up on 2 years later pacfans are still butthurt. See the sig below to relive it!!
        Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        When I see Ariza injecting himself with steroids on camera then you can come talk to me.

Juan is most likely not clean. If Juan wants a 5th title so bad why didn't he chase Pacquiao? I mean why not just ktfo Pac again right? Bigger payday than anything for him out there and he has a shot at a title against a guy he's knocked out.
        so it isnt enough have freddie roach alleges ariza is dirty??
        it isnt enough that pac does random testing one time that one time ariza is not on his team and ariza is in the opposite corner with rios who pops dirty???

based on that your definitely a non biased poster when comes to thinking Marquez is on the juice but not pac!! no bias or hate from you

Marquez has a solid resume as any pro can have in their respective weightclass (feather) when the name boxers (stars) of the division chose not to fight you! Marquez fought the whos who of top contenders at 126 if you dont recognize then you werent watching boxing back then

people dogging the katsidis win. if you guys werent here then their was quite a few fans hating (pacfans?) on Marquez saying he wont fight katsidis

sorry to inform you but history will remember Marquez as an all time great and when they write about his rivalry people will read or be told that the majority of media had him winning the 1st 3 fights and then knocked pac the phuck out in the 4th fight

or they will look at the official record (boxrec) and see Marquez was 0-2-1 against pac see that the officially the fights were close but pac got the edge but got knocked the phuck out in their last fight! come away knowing Marquez closed out the rivalry emphatically!!!

Comment

Working...
        X