Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Throws Out First Pitch at Dodgers Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did he throw a strike?....being as though Nelo is a so called STAR and has been sporting a world title for a minute now, hasn't fought any JMW in the top 10 yet...so I guess that jersey does FIT properly on the kid...way to go Nelo!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      did he throw a strike?....being as though Nelo is a so called STAR and has been sporting a world title for a minute now, hasn't fought any JMW in the top 10 yet...so I guess that jersey does FIT properly on the kid...way to go Nelo!!
      nelo was crip walking

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        Bro don't hate, not his fault PWill faked a shoulder injury to duck him.

He was probably wearing a swagerific Kershaw jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          Bro don't hate, not his fault PWill faked a shoulder injury to duck him.

He was probably wearing a swagerific Kershaw jersey.

Comment

I'd like to see him vs Kirkland also. I like canelo, but he's def been fighting smaller men. So, wh not put him vs a strong small guy. I wouldn't mind seeing berto get a crack at canelo. Sure he got in trouble this year, but I thought he would've beat Ortiz. Just saying, since canelo is fighting welterweight's, let's see him vs one that can crack. Let me know what you fellas think.

Comment

Ortiz threw the first pitch there before he fought Josesito, I hope that isnt bad luck

Comment

alvarez has a glass JAW remember

Comment

PWill faked a shoulder injury to duck him, and Ortiz' jaw exploded.

paul willaims was paralyzed from an injury to his spine...

you're thinking of james kirkland, and he was / is / has been having shoulder problems. he's also insane.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    paul willaims was paralyzed from an injury to his spine...

you're thinking of james kirkland, and he was / is / has been having shoulder problems. he's also insane.
                    Didn't PWill fake a shoulder injury, and then ended up saying he wanted more money? I know he was in the motorcycle accident but this was before that.

But now that I think about it, it might have been Kirkland. I don't remember but I know someone faked a shoulder injury, and then later stated that it was a money issue.

Comment

Didn't PWill fake a shoulder injury, and then ended up saying he wanted more money? I know he was in the motorcycle accident but this was before that.

But now that I think about it, it might have been Kirkland. I don't remember but I know someone faked a shoulder injury, and then later stated that it was a money issue.
                      You got it backwards. Kirkland had the shoulder Injury, and wanted more money. Williams was signed on fighting Canelo, then he had his accident.

Comment

Working...
                      X