No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Tarver Quiet on Rematch Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Tarver Quiet on Rematch Challenge

Former IBO cruiserweight world champion Danny Green has warned Antonio Tarver that he won't "hang around forever" as negotiations for a boxing rematch continue to drag on.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why in God's name would Tarver give him a rematch??? Tarver is old and if he still is going to box, he doesnt need to waste his time beating on people he already humiliated. Someone kick this Green guy in the balls for being so delusional.

Comment

Tarver's been quiet on a lot of things Danny Forgive him if boxing isn't on his mind right now

Comment

Lol. As if it was a close fight in the first place. Tarver should make a run at a bigger fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
          Why in God's name would Tarver give him a rematch??? Tarver is old and if he still is going to box, he doesnt need to waste his time beating on people he already humiliated. Someone kick this Green guy in the balls for being so delusional.
          Money for one... I know Roy got 4 mill to fight in Aussieland... they pay to watch Green there.

Sounds like another good payday for an opponent he can definitely beat again.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
            Tarver's been quiet on a lot of things Danny Forgive him if boxing isn't on his mind right now
            so true!!!

Comment

I believe Tarver's contractually obligated to give Green a rematch...

Comment

^^^i agree with this^^^

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Money for one... I know Roy got 4 mill to fight in Aussieland... they pay to watch Green there.
                Sounds like another good payday for an opponent he can definitely beat again.
                but if reed is right in his assumption that tarver would get several million$ in an easy rematch. then i belieb it would be a smart move for tarver.
                #1. it would give tarver a good reason to hightail it out of the U.S.
                #2. he's going to need some quik cash for lawyer retainner fees.

Comment

fight steve

well fight cunningham then danny...go ahead

Comment

Rematch clause or not, it would be pretty pathetic for Green to get a rematch after getting hammered so badly the first time

Comment

Working...
                    X