Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mosley Goes On To Win His Next 2-3 Fights. Will That Up Mayweathers Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mosley Goes On To Win His Next 2-3 Fights. Will That Up Mayweathers Win?

I believe it will. What do you think. Obviously it depends on who he faces.

his next fight is gonna b pacqauio
    lol
    watchhhh
    hes damaged goods
    pac will fight him

Comment

who is there for him to fight worth a damn? no way he should step in with williams. i guess they could go ahead with the berto fight again but berto stock seems to get worse after every fight. a win doesn't really do much for mosley's career. i honestly think he should retire...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
        who is there for him to fight worth a damn? no way he should step in with williams. i guess they could go ahead with the berto fight again but berto stock seems to get worse after every fight. a win doesn't really do much for mosley's career. i honestly think he should retire...
        Honestly, Pwill is made to order for Mosley. Just like Marg. Berto is good, and I really like him, but Shane is still to strong, and hits to hard for him, and his average at best defense.

Comment

If he went on to face Berto for example and knock him out it.

If it happened to be a few lesser known guys, then no.

Comment

A win against Berto and another fighter at 147 or 154.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
              Honestly, Pwill is made to order for Mosley. Just like Marg. Berto is good, and I really like him, but Shane is still to strong, and hits to hard for him, and his average at best defense.
              williams is faster than margarito. i think mosley would tire out going against williams work rate. also mosley was able to overpower a sluggish lookin margarito, i dont think he could do that to williams. he would beat berto no doubt though but like i said i don't think its all that great a win for mosley...

Comment

Working...
              X