No announcement yet.

Manny pacquiao: You are a coward and a fake for not proving you are clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny pacquiao: You are a coward and a fake for not proving you are clean

Good riddance. You let Bob Arum a guy who never wanted the fight to happen walk you away from the biggest fight of all time. Bob was quoted saying he doesn't care if the fight ever happens. He was saying that before negotiations started. Your career is on the line here. You are the pride of the philippines. How do you not take these test for the good of boxing? You got young fighters who look up to you. Now you look like you have something to hide in there eyes. If Bob Arum thinks I would pay to see you fight Malignaggi he is sadly mistaken. What a big let down. I am a huge boxing fan. Been watching since I was a little boy. Watched all the great fights over the years. You and Mayweather are my fav fighters today. Now all my MMA watching buddies are calling me telling me how dumb boxing look, that the two biggest stars won't fight because of a little random blood testing. They think you are a fraud now. You better step up to the plate and do this test or forever be labeled a cheat. If this fight doesn't happen I will never support you or top rank shows. Way to go Mayweather in that you succeeded in exposing boxing little secret. That some fighters do cheat and now is the time to find out who.

why floyd ducked margacheato, cotto and mosley??

why floyd bloated the 135 pounder and stuffed him with carne asada and

cheated him on the scales??

Comment

*looks at your avatar, leaves*

lol

I don't know dude, we have to wait and see. Let's not judge yet, I'm not saying it's true or not but if he really is, then his legendary career is destroyed and he will lose his fans (including me). Let's just wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post

That's all you got to say? What does that have to do with this fight? Those threads are 3 years old now. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
          Good riddance. You let Bob Arum a guy who never wanted the fight to happen walk you away from the biggest fight of all time. Bob was quoted saying he doesn't care if the fight ever happens. He was saying that before negotiations started. Your career is on the line here. You are the pride of the philippines. How do you not take these test for the good of boxing? You got young fighters who look up to you. Now you look like you have something to hide in there eyes. If Bob Arum thinks I would pay to see you fight Malignaggi he is sadly mistaken. What a big let down. I am a huge boxing fan. Been watching since I was a little boy. Watched all the great fights over the years. You and Mayweather are my fav fighters today. Now all my MMA watching buddies are calling me telling me how dumb boxing look, that the two biggest stars won't fight because of a little random blood testing. They think you are a fraud now. You better step up to the plate and do this test or forever be labeled a cheat. If this fight doesn't happen I will never support you or top rank shows. Way to go Mayweather in that you succeeded in exposing boxing little secret. That some fighters do cheat and now is the time to find out who.
          all your favorite boxers of the past never went through the olympic style drug tests.. they must be cowards and cheats too then.

Comment

Packy agreed to have him test before the press conference and after the fight.

Other news: Floyd will star in the new movie Blacula 2!

Comment

Originally posted by mclovin View Post

Shafaer even said mosley didn't wanna fight may because he wanted a vacation. Margacheater come on floyd was smart not fighting that cheat. So all it leaves is cotto

Comment

Pacman finally exposed as the cheater he is.. 40 Million should be worth a tablespoon or 2 of blood but when it has HgH in it=priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon View Post
                  all your favorite boxers of the past never went through the olympic style drug tests.. they must be cowards and cheats too then.
                  They never turned down requests.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    That's all you got to say? What does that have to do with this fight? Those threads are 3 years old now. Get over it.
                    bias!! and you are not even reading news.pac agreed already not just the night before the fight. what is hard to comprehend?

Comment

Working...
                    X