Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Floyd Mayweather Workout At Peacock Gym "My Next Fight is at Wembley Stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Vid...his some showman.
    loves the attention and spotlight. He was born to b a star.
    He looks stronger than before but his six pack is not as defined although he has 8 wks to rectify dat...

Comment

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
      I caught Degale as he was leaving the gym and Mckenzie was just standing outside. There were so many casual fans so nobody knew who he was!
      I had to confirm for people who Roger Mayweather was when he arrived smh
      LOL yeah, people were calling Roger....Richard lol.

See James DeGale but was right by the doors at that point though.

Comment

Mayweather-Pacquio at Webley with 100,000 people there... In-f'n-credible

Comment

Originally posted by de100 View Post
          good video...........

Comment

Comment

very very smart move doing promotion in uk got professional footy players going down to watch that brings even more fans ........ he will start to get a following like hatton in the uk obviously not as big but it will be big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Floyd Mayweather Jr - Kell Brook

Wembley 2011.

My balls would burst!
                BOOYA!!

He's our only guy who wouldn't be embarrassed.

Comment

im not going to lie, im sort of shocked of the reaction.

Comment

LOL, You see how this thread/video has only got 3 pages of replies??? Because this is something good about Mayweather you havent seen one post from all the usual suspect from boxingscene in the thread.

If this was mayweather been chasing with a gun you would have 1000 pages of "*****" lmaorol"....not one poster/critic/hater has been on here to post....not one

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                      im not going to lie, im sort of shocked of the reaction.
                      I am myself, when he fought Hatton, he was public enemy number 1. once he schooled Hatton people realised his talents and became fans. I remember one lad in our pub sayin Hatton would ko floyd in 3, 5months later was saying Floyd is the greatest fighter he has ever seen haha. peoples opinions changed so much after that fight.

gotta give it to Floyd, seen the is a huge market in the UK and fair play to him for tryin to break into it. Manny v Mayweather at wembley would easily sell out and be a great day for British fight fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X