Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the real reason Marco A. Barrera said he's only trained 15 days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEAAAAAH manchester united is in first place

Comment

I'm also not sure it would make any financial sense to tell the public that you've only trained for 2 weeks when it's a PPV event that people are considering shelling out good money for.

Comment

Question is: Wonder how many UK heads forked out for this?

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
          he misundestood the question
          cuz it was "how its camp doing" and he decided to let the people know he had been doing 15 days of mountain work, i doubt all he does its train on the altittude
          yep, this is it

Comment

i've been a barrera fan forever. i'm suffering with a conspiracy theory.
            the funny business going on with marcos last opponent rojas who was DQ'd
            and rojas charges that he was told to lay down in the barrera fight or else.

i think barrera is going to lay down against khan for more money.
            connect the dots.
            just a theory. don't hate!
            Last edited by STEELHEAD; 03-10-2009, 08:10 PM. Reason: dots

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
              he said the other day hes been training for months...
              Yes, he was just referring to altitude training.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post

connect the dots.
                Barrera has far too much pride to do that. He's a warrior, and he wants to be the first Mexican to win world titles at four weights. And he looks fitter and more motivated to me than he's been since the Marquez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post

connect the dots.
                  Mountain work -vs- Dive.. I've gotta go with the mountain training.

Comment

He probably made a mistake, he isn't fluent in english, I didn't even know he spoke english, maybe he meant he trained 15 days in Mexico or something.

Comment

cos he knows hes gonna batter kahn like a kipper he probs only trained 5 days cos he knows how hard kahn really is god i cant wait to see this **** get killed by a real fighter whoever wins shud fight prescott next

Comment

Working...
                      X