No announcement yet.

Aussie Prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Prospects

When are they fighting and who should we keep an eye on.. i will start it here

Joel Brunker 3-0 (1ko) - 2009-02-20 Troy Glover 0 (0) - 4 (4) - 0
    - 2009-03-13 Dan Cody 5 (2) - 8 (2) - 0

Kerry Foley 10-0 (8ko) - 2009-02-11 Rasheed Baloch 4 (1) - 7 (4) - 0

lets see who else we can find to keep n eye on

I haven't seen either of those guys. Brunker the Olympian you know infesta? What's the wrap on his first three fights? Does he have power?

I'm not too up to date with our prospects atm.. and it doesn't seem like the well known crop.. kickett, zappa, gostellow, mundraby, etc are making too many huge moves at the moment.

Comment

he doesnt have one punch ko power, but his pretty tight with his shots and will hit you with combos. More of an accumulative puncher, but well worth keeping and eye on

Comment

brunker stopped that poor fellow on friday night with some nasty body shots. Bartley also ended up on the card (another local to me) and he stopped his dude in the 5th

Comment

justin kane, is one to watch imo

Comment

There was a young kid called Jay Buckingham, looked really promising, not sure where he's dissapeared too though.

Comment

Tui Levene

Geez how good was that Tui Levene against "deadly" Rob Medley the other night??...this guy is going to be a world champion IMO one punch power speed and reflexes...and he can take a puch too!!
              I was so impressed with him...after only like 8 fights (7-1) hes in there giving Rob what's for and he will only go ahead...go you good thing go!!!!
              Where the hell did this guy come from??

Comment

Fred Mundraby from N.Q. is a pretty handy boxer who could go places. Next fight is against Roberto Lerio in April.

Comment

thought id bump this back up and see if anyone knows whats happening with justin kane and if anyone has any new prospects to look out for

Comment

Australian boxing is a joke!!!! Billy dib is fkn bum

Comment

Working...
                    X