No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The New Haters Club against Pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
    Where did all you suddenly proud Canadians come from?

I remember the guy with David Lemieux avatar, so this isn't directed to him.

But, suddenly every other post on every thread is flooded with a canadian flag and pictures of Bute and Pascal. Is this all just one big knee jerk? I mean ****, I understand you're proud of your countryman, but at least be ****ing consistent. Don't hide until the success comes. Always be proud, even if/when they lose.

I think the hate is mostly towards all the Americans on the forum however, because when Bute murdered Andrade early there wasn't this type of reaction from Canadian fans. When Pascal wins unimpressively, and arguably almost gets stopped in doing so, the reactions are of extreme pride. That's one thing I will never comprehend.
    What are you talking about? Canadians are just proud that a Haitan and a Romanian have just won a title for THEM

Comment

Wow I just realized that LOL. I feel dumb for writing all that, but you're 100% right.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
        Woow quit it already, nobody is even responding to your dumb post with any seriousness

I mean when a man makes a hate thread about a fighter, you know he is a nut hugger

Nobody is hating on Pascal, he won fair and square.

But that was not 2 fighters at thier best potentials, one did his best and the other needs a SERIOUS reality check and lost
        Be serious, first Pascal was about to be schooled by the Top 10 P4P best Dawson and now Pascal won because Dawson was either injured or robbed or all the reasons that haters can imagine... Pascal was the better man in that fight... Read the threads and posts about Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
          Be serious, first Pascal was about to be schooled by the Top 10 P4P best Dawson and now Pascal won because Dawson was either injured or robbed or all the reasons that haters can imagine... Pascal was the better man in that fight... Read the threads and posts about Pascal.
          Ill be honest i havent been in barely any Pascal threads but Yes Pascal was the better man that day, but you have to be realistic that Chad didnt show up at all.

Cant take anything away from Pascal but we could have had a better fight that night

Just because a 4-1 underdog wins doesnt mean the other fighter is now complete trash

Comment

It's a good thing for Canadian fans that Pascal was born in Haiti and Bute was born in Romania. Otherwise they would be puss*es like all other Canadians.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              It's a good thing for Canadian fans that Pascal was born in Haiti and Bute was born in Romania. Otherwise they would be puss*es like all other Canadians.
              Its like Germans claiming the Klits as thier own

Comment

Ill be honest i havent been in barely any Pascal threads but Yes Pascal was the better man that day, but you have to be realistic that Chad didnt show up at all.

Cant take anything away from Pascal but we could have had a better fight that night

Just because a 4-1 underdog wins doesnt mean the other fighter is now complete trash
                I made the thread cause all that hate was not fair, Pascal deserves some respect for his win. If Dawson would have won, i would have respect Dawson as the new WBC WC. IMO Pascal did a great job in that fight, why not respect the man who fought with his heart and took chances even if he was the WBC WC and had a belt on the line...

Comment

I made the thread cause all that hate was not fair, Pascal deserves some respect for his win. If Dawson would have won, i would have respect Dawson as the new WBC WC. IMO Pascal did a great job in that fight, why not respect the man who fought with his heart and took chances even if he was the WBC WC and had a belt on the line...
                  Plus the Ring champ and the legit LHW champ.

But your man won, what more can you ask for?

Comment

Plus the Ring champ and the legit LHW champ.

But your man won, what more can you ask for?
                    True, the rematch should be in MONTREAL can't wait for that, the Bell Center is a good place to see some boxing... The atmosphere is just great...
                    Last edited by Megamasterking; 08-15-2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

True, the rematch should be in MONTREAL can't wait for that, the Bell Center is a goog place to see some boxing... The atmosphere is just great...
                      Yea i heard its electric. I was at the Cotto-Foreman fight with a friend who also went to the Bute-Miranda fight and he said they are both as loud as it gets. And the Cotto fight was electric croed wise, so i could only imagine the Montreal crowd

Comment

Working...
                      X