Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonia Sotomayor refusing to answer abortion questions today...your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

verse you been kickin ass at the gym or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Glove View Post
      Nah, never seen em in concert. Guess we just have to agree to disagree. I gotta tell you though, it's good to talk with you about it. I was expecting flames, not kindness masked by a shield of HBS (hispanic biasedness syndrome)

lol just messing with you... you know not to change the subject but I really like alot of mexican stuff..old school mariachi tunes, and the whole line of mexican architecture...along with that goes the asses on mexican females...when I think of that, a nice big round mexican girl's ass, something just comes out of me. Having said all that, I still won't give Soto a pass for blatantly saying 'a wise latina makes a better judgement on some things than a white male' .....that is what you call blatant racism, any way you cut it...there's no room for that anywhere in this world, especially the supreme court. She said it like five times, each time with a very serious demeanor...she was not 'joking around' like the jerkoff who made the kkk comment jokingly once...she was being dead serious each and every one of those five times, **** her.

I respect you for stating your opinion and sticking with it, even if it is a stubborn biased opinion (sorry, but that's exactly what it is... Anyway, good to talk with you, and not just because you like incubus, but because I can relate (I'm also stubborn, but I am not biased when it comes to judging ones actions), however, regardless of whether or not you disagree with me, I can promise you that you are biased as a mofo.)
      I don't get why im biased and then you say your not? I mean if you weren't biased you would admit that Sessions definitely has probelms with race. While Sotomayor has one comment and all of a sudden she's a racist. It's just a weak attempt at degrading her. The GOP wants the pro life, jesus freak type of people in the courts and if they aren't like that they demonize the person.

For me it really doesn't have to do with her being hispanic. I mean im proud a latina gets this opportunity, but if she held more of a right wing view. I wouldn't want her to be in their. If anything at this point in my life im biased against the GOP. I just think there full of **** about pretty much everything right now. There ideas are close to dead and their only hope is that Obama and the dems fail. So they just say no to everything and use scare tactics at this point. Not saying the dems have the answers or it's gonna work, but at least it something.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        I don't get why im biased and then you say your not? I mean if you weren't biased you would admit that Sessions definitely has probelms with race. While Sotomayor has one comment and all of a sudden she's a racist. It's just a weak attempt at degrading her. The GOP wants the pro life, jesus freak type of people in the courts and if they aren't like that they demonize the person.

For me it really doesn't have to do with her being hispanic. I mean im proud a latina gets this opportunity, but if she held more of a right wing view. I wouldn't want her to be in their. If anything at this point in my life im biased against the GOP. I just think there full of **** about pretty much everything right now. There ideas are close to dead and their only hope is that Obama and the dems fail. So they just say no to everything and use scare tactics at this point. Not saying the dems have the answers or it's gonna work, but at least it something.

first off, sessions said that **** jokingly once, soto didn't (on 7 occassions, 7)

second, you just said in that post, that you could give a damn about what happens to our country more or less. their ideas work better than the other, which is easily portrayed by looking at how bad our country has been this year. we haven't seen this kind of unemployment since ww2.

so, basically, you just said you want whatever the dems do, and in the same breath, said you don't say they have the answers or it's gonna work? man, and I thought you had your **** together...
        Last edited by Dynamite Glove; 07-16-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

also, just a fyi, one of the firefighters she 'ruled against' had the last name of vargas.........how can you not be ashamed of someone who goes against their own kind when they aren't in the wrong?

Comment

you're only 21...you likely haven't got a full grasp of the depth of the situation

the first person to represent your race of people, has been found being a deceptive racist. that would make me ashamed. I was ashamed david duke was a white guy when all that bull**** went down with him.
            you know what i dont get i dealt with racism my whole life and whites are b*tching about a speech in the content of her speech if you read it wasnt made how u taking it so really im proud to be hispanic and im glad we are finally getting our due....

Comment

first off, sessions said that **** jokingly once, soto didn't (on 7 occassions, 7)

second, you just said in that post, that you could give a damn about what happens to our country more or less. their ideas work better than the other, which is easily portrayed by looking at how bad our country has been this year. we haven't seen this kind of unemployment since ww2.

so, basically, you just said you want whatever the dems do, and in the same breath, said you don't say they have the answers or it's gonna work? man, and I thought you had your **** together...
              man he was joking lindsay graham went after her temperment and who is his bestfriend oh yea mccain that hottest hot head in washington

Comment

Working...
              X