No announcement yet.

I try my best to be a good man to females

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try my best to be a good man to females

But i can not deal with the things they try to pull,i will not accept you trying to deal with other dudes for anything because you wont accept the same from me.I will not accept you talking down to me or saying i do not have time for you cause i have my kids.I will not accept you trying to put me down cause i dont have money to throw on you cause i have responsibilities...i see why i have been single for so long,these hoes aint ****

Comment

Maybe it's cause you're bitch yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        yea ok
        Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Maybe it's cause you're bitch yourself.
        Look here son,you talk all this **** online but would do none of this **** face to face,none of it,i dont care where you been,how much money you have made in your life none of that,i will beat yo ass..thats all im on about i will beat the dog **** out of you and easily...anytime any place..you talk to much **** to a man who doesnt give a damn bout himself yet alone you.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post

Look here son,you talk all this **** online but would do none of this **** face to face,none of it,i dont care where you been,how much money you have made in your life none of that,i will beat yo ass..thats all im on about i will beat the dog **** out of you and easily...anytime any place..you talk to much **** to a man who doesnt give a damn bout himself yet alone you.
          Motherfuucker I finished yo ass in the dome, you ran from me like a little bitch even when you came back you wanted nothing to do with me.

Everyone seen how I fucking destroyed you and left you with no words. You ain't shit.

Comment

I think you was born to be alone...

Comment

Why don't you try saying that **** to the bitch instead of moaning on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Motherfuucker I finished yo ass in the dome, you ran from me like a little bitch even when you came back you wanted nothing to do with me.

Everyone seen how I fucking destroyed you and left you with no words. You ain't shit.
                fuck the dome and all this internet crap,lets meet up and fight,i will beat yo f@ggot ass easily,we can even put it on tape for everyone entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I think you was born to be alone...
                  you might be right
                  Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Why don't you try saying that **** to the bitch instead of moaning on here?
                  i did...........

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    fuck the dome and all this internet crap,lets meet up and fight,i will beat yo f@ggot ass easily,we can even put it on tape for everyone entertainment
                    Meet up and fight? Hmmm... How about... NO!!

See Larreh theirs a difference between me and your bum ass,
                    I don't bring the internet into real life like you do, I have college, a job, a girl and social life to think about...

All of which you don't have. You have a 13" screen and an e-thug persona that you gotta live upto, I focus on whats real.

Comment

Working...
                    X