No announcement yet.

For those of you who have not: Check out Charley Burley:Analyzing Genius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who have not: Check out Charley Burley:Analyzing Genius

I have been a boxing fan my entire life, and I analyze it like some guys do with sports like Basketball, and football....you can say Im a bit of a purist....for those of you who are as well, check out this video on youtube....I wanna be a trainer one day and hope to have my first amatuer fight soon....Fighters like this illustrate the meaning of the sweet science

for those of you who are not familiar with Burley, he may have been the greatest fighter to never have won a title...his skills are undeniable, even the great Archie Morore said he was the greatest fighter he has ever seen

check him out and enjoy

Archie Moore once said "people ask me who was the best fighter I've fought, and I tell them Rocky Marciano because that's what they want to hear. But the best guys I fought were Eddie Booker and Charley Burley"

Too bad there's not more film of him, and a whole lot of other fights and fighters.

Comment

I think Burley's beatdown of Moore is the fight at the top of my list that I wish their was footage of. Phenomenal fighter based off the fight that's on youtube though.

Comment

Working...
      X