Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

id Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit DIssue go too low with Hannah Davis’s bikini bottom?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    If they went too far, it was with putting this wildebeest in the mag

She looks human.

Comment

I would love to get attacked by that wildebeest anytime

Comment

I think so uncle. I'd prefer it a bit higher so there's room for imagining a beaver.

Comment

I would hit it.

Comment

Not low enough!

Comment

Hannah Davis! That's Derek Jeter's chick. Any model he hasn't slept with?

Comment

Natural progession. Eventually, they will go nude. I told people this years ago. Kim k and Miley are now pushing it. Years from the pop stars the likes of Beyonce, Katy, and Rihanna, if they are not on stage nude, nobody will want to see them. I said "likes" meaning the next generations of pop stars, even models.

Comment

Seriously, who buys those magazines anymore?

You're only a few clicks away from seeing some skinny white girl gagged and raw dogged by 10 men or two Vietnamese lesbians vomiting on each other naked. Once you're exposed to beautiful stuff like that, there's really no point at looking at these photo-shopped models in swim suits. I probably couldn't even wank it to that stuff anymore even if my dog was held at gun point and I was forced to do it.

Comment

Naw, thats awesome. I miss lowrider jeans on girls. These oldman pants pulled up past the belly buttons are not attractive.

Comment

If youre implying she's unattractive, you sir, are an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X