Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL STOMPDASHEEETOUTDAHEAT BULLS Game 2 Thread!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL STOMPDASHEEETOUTDAHEAT BULLS Game 2 Thread!!!!

YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH???? OOOKKAAAAYYY!!!!

Bulls gonna give u all you can get!!!

Not even with Rose at 110%

Comment

Without 2 of our three best players Rose & Deng, then our backup PG Hindrich is out and these pussssiiies still gotta try and play rough with us. WE AIN'T SCURRRRDDD! WE SMOKE ALL THESE ****AROACHES!

Comment

Everyone knows Chicago is relentless and has heart. And everyone also knows they play physical and chippy.

What surprises me though is how they are reacting. They didn't expect Miami to respond and play physical too? Only the bulls can commit hard fouls and play rough?

And my god , Does Bellineli have to flop his way out pf everything?
        The coach calls him to go in the game and he flops to get out of the chair.

Comment

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE eliminate the damn heat..Laker fan kobe worshipper here, not a Bulls fan but good luck to your team in game 2 guys.. i will be pulling for them to kick miami's ass, we BOTH dont want Lebron to win either way so were kinda on the same side here, good luck!

Comment

Damn they ain't doing too good bruh.

Comment

Oh my god bulls are getting sodomized LOL

Comment

Refs completely screwed up. Missing calls, whenever we wanna get phyiscal back they want to call everything. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK THE REFFFSSSS.

cOMPLETELY gave the heat this game, soome bullllllllshiiiiiiiiiitttt

Comment

Miami bout to go up 40....

Gawdamn.

Comment

Bulls just plain suck. Miami applies the pressure and it is over

Comment

Working...
                    X