No announcement yet.

"The Fight Game" Thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    Nah, I've watched Kellerman since he came on TV, and used to like him. Although he was never relaxed, and his eyes always popped a bit, he's much worse since he's trying to (sort-of) emulate Larry Merchant. Now his grimace is so tight, I expect him to burst his britches (breeches-or brakes as it's called on this site) at any moment. He looks ready to devour a side of raw beef......and then he goes into his act.

He seems VERY rehearsed and stagy, insincere, self-conscious. At least so it seems to me, and he should be accustomed to it. I think it may be that he is on "the big stage" and hasn't become used to it yet.

Of course I have a very critical eye.....
    Kellerman was the man on ATH. Then they brought in that bum, Realli.

He had another show, forgot the name, but I swear to God, it started the whole, list by list, topic debate thing, that sports center is using now.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I thought it was funny as crap that Lampley was trying to support Bradley last night during his interview and you could tell that Tim wanted to bust out laughing at the irony. He was like many critics thought you had lost the fight but after Pac's recent 6th round KO loss to JMM, that view has changed......WTF???? Lampley was the one screaming ripoff and claiming Pac landed 5000 punches on Tim the week after the fight, lol.
      OK, I'm watching, just to see how awkward that interview had to have been.

Comment

Lampley said he needs to fight Sergio Martinez and Gennady Golovkin to maximize the deal??? So basically Jim.....Floyd should have to fight solid Middleweights who are two weight classes naturally bigger in order to be challenged......

Comment

Working...
        X