Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El papa de Pacquiao........Juan Manuel Marquez!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El papa de Pacquiao........Juan Manuel Marquez!!

He showed Manny how to box in those 2 fights........2 boxing lessons. Pac did have the kd's, tho. War Marquez!!

You got that right...every boxing expert agrees too. Except these moronic FAILipinos!

Marquez schooled the shyt out of Mr. Juice Man.... twice. I love it.

Marquez aka The Failipino Murderer! He murders them without juicing up or fighting them at a bow**** catch weight.

Comment

It would be funny if JMM actually won

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Amen! It would be nice to support his campaigns with a WIN but unfortunately he hasn't yet against Pacquiao.

Comment

JMM schooled him in the first two fights. But I feel this time around, Pac will crush him.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
            He showed Manny how to box in those 2 fights........2 boxing lessons. Pac did have the kd's, tho. War Marquez!!
            That's why Manny make 25 millions on Margarito's fight and Marquez make 1.4 million last night Lol ! I hope the trilogy will make come true to see Manny destroy this punching bag . Tell Marquez to fight Margarito to see what happen .

Comment

I hate to say this but I think Pac would win an easy UD against JMM this time around, and I got mad love for JMM. I consider him the best Mexican boxer ever....YES better than Chavez, there I said it!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                Amen! It would be nice to support his campaigns with a WIN but unfortunately he hasn't yet against Pacquiao.
                Re watch the fights.
                Marquez won. If you go by what Boxrec says then there is no point on trying to explain.

Mind of a Failipino.

Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
                That's why Manny make 25 millions on Margarito's fight and Marquez make 1.4 million last night Lol ! I hope the trilogy will make come true to see Manny destroy this punching bag . Tell Marquez to fight Margarito to see what happen .
                Who the hell is talking about money here? WTF.
                You just proved that you're a Marquez hater! I don't give a phuck about how much money they made or how many people were in attendance. Jesus Christ.

Marquez would whoop anybody if he was juiced up like Juice Man... including Margarito. Roids can do the impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
                  Re watch the fights.
                  Marquez won. If you go by what Boxrec says then there is no point on trying to explain.

Mind of a Failipino.

Who the hell is talking about money here? WTF.
                  You just proved that you're a Marquez hater! I don't give a phuck about how much money they made or how many people were in attendance. Jesus Christ.

Marquez would whoop anybody if he was juiced up like Juice Man... including Margarito. Roids can do the impossible.
                  He say Marquez is Manny's daddy . And I just remind him where is Manny right now and where is Marquez . Manny the best P4P in the world making a lot of more than Marquez will ever make. What do you think that punching bag Marquez is looking for ? A big pay day . He knows that right now he doesn't have a chance with Manny . Did you see what happen when Katsidis hit Marquez with the left hook . What do you think is going to happen when Manny hit Marquez in 144 pounds.
                  Last edited by boricua2311; 11-28-2010, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
                    He say Marquez is Manny's daddy . And I just remind him where is Manny right now and where is Marquez . Manny the best P4P in the world making a lot of more than Marquez will ever make. What do you think that punching bag Marquez is looking for ? A big pay day . He knows that right now he doesn't have a chance with Manny . Did you see what happen when Katsidis hit Marquez with the left hook . What do you think is going to happen when Manny hit Marquez in 144 pounds.
                    He was talking about Boxing... not about money or where they stand. Marquez could be piss broke and still own Manny. He proved it by coming off the floor 4 times. What do I think will happen if Manny hits Marquez at 144? I don't know and neither do you. Why doesn't Manny accept the fight then if he [Marquez] will be easy work? Stop nut hugging. Real boxing fans want to see the trilogy... Manny vs. Shane? LOL... Please! I'll pass.

As for Manny being the best P4P fighter in world? Sorry, but that is your opinion. Floyd Mayweather holds that spot imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X