Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Times Did It Take For You To Past Your Driving Test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

passed it the first time. we can use any car to take the test. i used an automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Idgas View Post
      passed it the first time. we can use any car to take the test. i used an automatic.
      Were you from?

Comment

cali.........

Comment

So you can drive manuel to then, even do you didn't take a manuel test?

Comment

so if you pass in an automatic you can drive a manual?

Comment

i didn't even know there was a manual test.

on the day of the test, i asked my instructor if i had to use the dmv car. she said i could use any car i wanted. but maybe she said that because she knew my family only had automatics. i never heard of a separate manual test.

Comment

I have my first test booked, will be taking it in a few weeks time, with a manual gearbox.

From what I gather an automatic is pretty much a go-kart. Not sure how you could conceivably fail in one of those, they drive themselves.

Comment

Passed my theory and practical first time.
                  Thought id failed but just scraped through.
                  How comes you Americans take test in automatic ?

Comment

I passed my first time on both my licenses. My regular license I used an automatic because it doesn't matter what you use you can drive any car manual or automatic as long as you have a license. For my commercial license I did use a manual so I would'nt have any restrictions on my license...

Comment

Originally posted by IconBoy View Post
                      Passed my theory and practical first time.
                      Thought id failed but just scraped through.
                      How comes you Americans take test in automatic ?
                      Because they don't restrict your license if you do. It's easier to drive an automatic so most people take there tests in them regardless of what they normally drive...

Comment

Working...
                      X