Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you go back to the home land...how do people treat you???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude is trolling or ******ed, eitherway ya no le hagan caso.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      hey have u ever told a mexican go back to mexico?
      Yeah he tells himself in the mirror every day.......

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        Yeah he tells himself in the mirror every day.......
        LOL probably. I wonder how he acts when he visits mexico. Probably thinks hes better then everybody there. Its people like him is the reason some people from mexico hate chicanos

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          LOL probably. I wonder how he acts when he visits mexico. Probably thinks hes better then everybody there. Its people like him is the reason some people from mexico hate chicanos
          Dude, I'm not even like that bro...I'm one of the nicest and most respectable persons you can ever meet.....it doesn't matter what color, race or nationality.

You guys have twisted one simple point of view into something much more worse then what it really is.

But it doesn't bother me, you guys seem to take this much too serious and seem to take it to the heart. You shouldn't do that really, it will only make you bitter and especially with the whole immigration issue. I say that because you guys seem to be very sensitive about that particular issue.

You should relax and respect other people's opinion no matter how different it may be from yours. If you were to do that, you would feel much more better than getting all frustrated and angry about it.

That is why any negativity that is directed towards me be it here or my personal life, I am able to respond in a positive manner...things really don't seem to have a negative impact on me even if there someone in my face cursing or what not. It feels much more better to be at peace within yourself and towards others.

I thought I would just share that with you because I can sense that the illegal immigration issue is an issue that seems to bother you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by -Coconut- View Post
            Dude, I'm not even like that bro...I'm one of the nicest and most respectable persons you can ever meet.....it doesn't matter what color, race or nationality.

You guys have twisted one simple point of view into something much more worse then what it really is.

But it doesn't bother me, you guys seem to take this much too serious and seem to take it to the heart. You shouldn't do that really, it will only make you bitter and especially with the whole immigration issue. I say that because you guys seem to be very sensitive about that particular issue.

You should relax and respect other people's opinion no matter how different it may be from yours. If you were to do that, you would feel much more better than getting all frustrated and angry about it.

That is why any negativity that is directed towards me be it here or my personal life, I am able to respond in a positive manner...things really don't seem to have a negative impact on me even if there someone in my face cursing or what not. It feels much more better to be at peace within yourself and towards others.

I thought I would just share that with you because I can sense that the illegal immigration issue is an issue that seems to bother you very much.
            So you are the type of person that thinks "live and let live" hu?

It's funny because that's what people say when they are on this side of the argument. It's like when rich people get offended when you mention money, because they have it all. Or when White people dismiss race, because they have never suffered from racism.

You think little of the immigration issue, even have gone as far to say "They live better than us". Something as ridiculous as that doesn't deserve a response but I try and converse with you in an intelligent manner.

Sometimes in life you must take a stand, even if it's the side that isn't very popular. Just because I was born here in the U.S, doesn't mean I should stand buy and accept the injustices of the world, especially when it hits home with my people.

If everyone took your stance in life, there would be no Cesar Chavez, no Martin Luther King, No Emiliano Zapata, no leaders that are willing to fight and even die for what is right.

I hope for your sake and the sake of people around you that you do one day.....but I'm guessing that probably won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -Coconut- View Post

Oh don't worry that's just called being a spineless pu.ss.y......it will go away once your nutz drop......oh wait........maybe not......sorry.....I guess your stuck being a spineless poosey for the rest of your life then.......

Comment

Working...
              X