Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Warns 147: I Have The Power To Knock Anyone Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does have the power, but he isn't fighting anyone so whats the use of warning the top dogs when you don't even like fighting them?

Just fight some top dogs whats up with this guy fighting scrubs over and over?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Don't see people queuing up to fight him.
      He turned down a fight with rios a couple of months ago , why would he fight a top guy if he didnt even want to fight rios .

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
        I have to actually see it Brook.

No more of these stupid Mandos....... it is unacceptable.
        He needs to step it up and fight a top 5 welter.

But it's not his fault that the IBF are awarding mandatory spots to McDonalds employees of the month.

The IBF need to be held accountable here.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
          He needs to step it up and fight a top 5 welter.

But it's not his fault that the IBF are awarding mandatory spots to McDonalds employees of the month.

The IBF need to be held accountable here.
          Agreed.

I know will not do anything to lose his IBF title, he worked to hard to get it to just lose it over some nonsense, but he needs to fight a top guy next.

These ranking systems are so broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
            He turned down a fight with rios a couple of months ago , why would he fight a top guy if he didnt even want to fight rios .
            Nonsense.

Rios pulled out of the fight when the British Board Of Boxing Control wouldn't allow him to wear MX gloves, which are banned in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Nonsense.

Rios pulled out of the fight when the British Board Of Boxing Control wouldn't allow him to wear MX gloves, which are banned in the UK.
              Glovegate lol.

Comment

He turned down Rios and Chaves just because they could hit back. What more of the top guys? Brook claimed he wanted Golovkin at 160 then Cotto offered him a fight at 154 lbs but he turned around and claimed to be a 147 lbs fighter. Brook and Hearn are slime balls and as long as Sky buys their rubbish they will keep lining up bums.

A look at how Brooks face is marked after a 2 rounds with Bizier will show you why he won't go for top guys. The only top fighter I see him fighting next is Kim Khadhashian
                Last edited by Jim Tom; 03-27-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Boxingscen really needs to stop covering brook and his worthless fights he may be a good fighter in the uk but nothing hes done convinces me he can beat the elite @ 147 or hell even a top contender, beating pacquaios sparring partner really shot kellys ego through the roof

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    He turned down Rios and Chaves just because they could hit back. What more of the top guys? Brook claimed he wanted Golovkin at 160 then Cotto offered him a fight at 154 lbs but he turned around and claimed to be a 147 lbs fighter. Brook and Hearn are slime balls and as long as Sky buys their rubbish they will keep lining up bums.
                    I'm thinking Rios and Chaves priced themselves out of some cheap 75/25 purse plan, no frill seedy hotel deal. Hearn is not a big spender.

Comment

Brook beat Porter for a title. So he is a legit. Hopefully he fights Khan, garcia or Thurman - Porter winner next. Spence is also a good fight, or even Vargas.

Comment

Working...
                      X