Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Robbery, Assault Allegations - Additional Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bien a lunk, he' ll die 1...the fraud should have given the guy 1 of his neck chains but
    maybe there a fraud, as he...hope the bout goes on , he losses & disappears...

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
      The matter was investigation for the past couple of months. I am strictly guessing here, but am led to believe that witnesses were introduced to the case only after video evidence allegedly surfaced.
      no cause if they had video evidence it would been enough to charge him months ago

Comment

Good lord. This fool has been given so many 2nd chances in the ring and all the while he has made more money than a normal person could make in a decade working a job.

I'm really over Broner's BS. He's less than a millimeter away from going down as the #1 most wasted talent of the last several years.

Comment

Farcical that a) it's taken so long for it to result in an arrest warrant and b) he's still a free man. Enough people know where he is. Way to go US justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
            Reeks of desperation to promote this garbage fight.
            Yes it does! Happened in January and now almost a week from his fight this comes out??? What next??? Is he gonna release a sex tape? Or become Adriana "No more Boner" Jenner??

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
              I don't want to believe he is this bad of a human being...I'd like to think AB is the kinda guy who could laugh this off...But add alcohol and stupid friends and I could see this happening. It's hard when you love how a guy fights but he acts like a moron.
              He's actually nothing like this when you get him away from the cameras and somenof his homies. He comes to Vegas all the time and gives bums and young kids money all the time. He will donate his time as well. I've personally always liked the guy. He can be the bad guy all day long for the cameras but he needs to leave the street life in the past...

Comment

Innocent until proven GUILTY, but in this case he is an ass clown so prob GUILTY.
                In either case why watch Spike or support this A HOLE

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Yes it does! Happened in January and now almost a week from his fight this comes out??? What next??? Is he gonna release a sex tape? Or become Adriana "No more Boner" Jenner??
                  Actually, the sex tape idea is kinda old for AB. Did it already...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    We're quiet as church mice, keep to ourselves, follow all laws all the time. We respect others and ask nothing of anyone. How hard is it to live that lifestyle?

Maybe if you had learned to speak your voice you wouldn't be in such a situation. Church mouse don't get no respect. Beta losers don't either, see the trend?

Comment

Dis kind of ting usually happen when illuminati iz after man and he trya to resist mon!!!! it always ahappen

Comment

Working...
                      X