Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the better fight amir khan vs lamont cheaterson or amir khan vs joesito lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the better fight amir khan vs lamont cheaterson or amir khan vs joesito lopez

What do you guys think

Peterson shouldn't be given another chance.

Lopez is the better fight. 140 is his division. Good chance to outwork and KO glass chinned Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Peterson shouldn't be given another chance.
      Someone needs to take that belt off him

Should be Khan

Comment

Khan doesn't care for IBF anymore
        Peterson doesn't deserve 1/10th of what $ he got from Khan last time they fought
        Khan does seem to want to fight him again though... for revenge.. But that's a bad mentality...which isn't good for his development

Lopez is a good fight... Khan can outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post
          Someone needs to take that belt off him

Should be Khan
          They did.

Danny Garcia took the belt when he beat Khan.

I haven't kept up with Peterson lately, but if he's allowed to fight in 2013 then it'll be a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

I think Khan would beat Peterson soundly this time with Virgil Hunter on his side. The last fight against Peterson shown that Khan couldn't cope the pressure neither could fight in the inside. In the previous fight Khan has somewhat demonstrated his ability to fight in the inside and moving away from tight spots.

Comment

So I would pick Josesito Lopez because I think that would bring the best in Khan with the guy who got bit of power and boxing skills, it would be more than what it was during the Maidana fight.

Comment

Hard to believe Peterson still has the belt seeing he hasn't defended it in a year.
                Also Lopez, because people are more akin to him after his 2012 showing.

Comment

Hard to believe Peterson still has the belt seeing he hasn't defended it in a year.
                  Also Lopez, because people are more akin to him after his 2012 showing.

Comment

Peterson would be the better victory if Khan won the fight. Lopez is coming off of a crushing KO loss and it is not yet known if he is still as good as he was before Canelo KOed him. Peterson's last fight was a win over Khan and he is a world champion. If Khan can beat him he gets his revenge and a world tittle belt. He is back on top and in a good bargaining position to get a rematch with Garcia. I think Peterson would beat Khan in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X