Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure wish this fight could have been made

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I am sure Trinidad wins by KO. He KOed Vargas who beat Quartey and he KOed Joppy for the middleweight tittle and he was great as a junior middleweight champ.He had 15 successful tittle defenses with 12 KOs. at 147. Quartey was welterweight champ for a short time and never won a tittle above 147. Trinidad had a much better record and I'm surprised he lost this poll.

I guess its the style matchup

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Ummm.......No.

Quartey was already losing a step before even fighting Oscar. You could tell that by the Lopez fight that Quartey wasn't in his prime anymore. Hence why Oscar picked him.
        It was said Quartey had the flu for that fight, but it is most certainly why Oscar choose him and than kept him on ice for nearly a year and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Ummm.......No.

Quartey was already losing a step before even fighting Oscar. You could tell that by the Lopez fight that Quartey wasn't in his prime anymore. Hence why Oscar picked him.
          I dont take this clown serious anymore.. He thinks he knows it all. Quartey was in his prime against Oscar.. Jose Luis Lopez was a hard puncher who happened to knock Quartey down but that does not take anything from Quartey.. Quartey would Jab Tito to death all night long.. I got Quartey by UD over Trinidad..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            I dont take this clown serious anymore.. He thinks he knows it all. Quartey was in his prime against Oscar.. Jose Luis Lopez was a hard puncher who happened to knock Quartey down but that does not take anything from Quartey.. Quartey would Jab Tito to death all night long.. I got Quartey by UD over Trinidad..
            I like Lopez, he was a good WW, too bad he didn't take the sport serious. However, even though Quartey had lost a step against Lopez. I felt he still beat Lopez that night. And, wasn't prime when he fought Oscar and was inactive...*phantom cut*

Your obsession ass with me doesn't have to take me serious. Like I said you don't have to read what I write if you don't like what I say.

Comment

Working...
            X