Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Ain't Training So Don't Fool Yourself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we talking about Chavez Jr or Pacquiao. I'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Hectari doesn't even like Brandon Rios...nor does he really want him or expect him to win. He is doing this all as a front so when Pacquiao wins he can pretend it is a great victory that proves Pacman is truly the best. It is so obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Also, every camp pac has had since the pac **** articles started coming around 08/09 always says "This is the best camp Manny has ever had" and "we are really seeing a motivated Pac here." Then you see the 24/7s and dude is showing up hours late or even skipping training sessions, blowing off plyometrics, etc. Dude is a lazy rich athlete who is past his best.
      I guess that what they say takes one to know one? maybe that is what you do to big up Floyds opponents?

Because you are really a weirdo who thinks too much and is paranoid full of negative conspiracy theories.

I have no agenda. Did I have one when I said Marquez would KO Pacman in the 4th fight? well according to every flowmo they said I was just bigging up Marquez to make Pacs win better.

Look man, I am going off history no fighter ever came back from that type of KO and a lot of other boxing experts and boxers like Bernard Hopkins share the same view as me. look at my other boxing predictions do I have an agenda there too? why is it only when it comes to Pacman its an agenda to say he is fighting a dangerous guy?

oh because you don't like that maybe right? you want every guy pac to fight as a bum so floyd looks good.

tell B hop that he doesn't know **** and has an agenda for praising pacman fighting Rios and calling him brave, I guess B hop wants to big up top rank fighters even though he works for golden boy.

Comment

How do you know Pacquiao is not training hard? Do you know this for a fact or are you just guessing and making assumptions that might be incorrect?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          Any sources? This is the first I'm hearing about this.
          you want proof? here's your proof assh0le.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
            you want proof? here's your proof assh0le.

Dayum!! FATQUIAO!

Comment

Anyone who thinks that Pac is washed up is delusional. The guy is probably training like an animal with the only thought on his mind being destroying Rios in the ring. He was busting JMM up before the KO and he looked pretty good. There will be some disappointed people after that fight.

Comment

http://www.fanatix.com/news/boxing-l...-clock/158184/

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/mann...th-macau-fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...ios-fight.html

Comment

i don't give a fawk if some won't believe me. if you're not from the Philippines you wont know the crisis that's going on in here right now and specially the critical problems that this corrupt politicians are having right now. pacquiao is in politics and it's a really bad time for all of them.

i am not taking away anything from brandon rios since he is training his azz off and that is a great thing to do. if he knocks pacquiao off or beats him then congrats to him. if pacquiao wins good for him too but whatever.

pacquiao hasn't done any road work. all he does is run around an oval. a fawking oval! if that's not a sign of guy not pushing himself to the limits then i don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Dude has been a top amateur and has many pro wins, so those guys must suck if a one dimensional brawler beat them.

stop hating on Rios man.
                    Ok many pro wins, against WHO exactly? Alvarado? Then a loss? A questionable win of Abril? I mean seriously who has Brandon fought?

Comment

Pac is going to destroy Rios and look spectacular doing it. Rios has never won a fight at WW nor has he ever fought there. He was hand picked to make Pac look good. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                      X