Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum says Martinez is not a PPV attraction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing new, bob being bob, protecting his fighter. He knows Martinez will MURDER Chavez, hell Chavez even knows it. Bob is doing the same thing with his other prized possession..

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      He says Martinezs people need to build him as an attraction before they start looking to fight Jr.????
      I didn't know Rubio was a PPV attraction, and when did Jr ever fight on PPV?

Arum is scared shyt less of letting Jr in there with a real threat.
      Isn't that the reason yall say Floyd shouldn't fight him?

Comment

Well i agree with Bob. And he's smarter than all of us combined so Ill just shut up and agree with him. I support him a 100%.

Comment

At least he has recently been admitting that Chavez Jr isn't ready yet. Doesn't look like he's using the PPV excuse anymore.

Comment

sergio has more going for him than manfredo,zbik, and rubio

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Well i agree with Bob. And he's smarter than all of us combined so Ill just shut up and agree with him. I support him a 100%.
              Here, wipe Arum's jizz off your chin.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Isn't that the reason yall say Floyd shouldn't fight him?
                Two different weight classes, but I actually want Floyd to fight Martinez. He's more of a challenge than Pacquiao is

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Sergio Martinez can't sell out an elementary school cafeteria. He's not popular anywhere except on the internetz. He has no real life fans.
                  Go tell Chumpez JR to go catch another DUI and pop a couple of weight-loss pills in Martinez' honor.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Sergio Martinez can't sell out an elementary school cafeteria. He's not popular anywhere except on the internetz. He has no real life fans.
                    neither can bradley, whats your point? further more, whats Arums?

Comment

Thats what Bob does......He ducks fights

Comment

Working...
                      X