No announcement yet.

Kessler vs Ward LETS WAKE UP FOLKS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler vs Ward LETS WAKE UP FOLKS!!

..I dont understand how everyone on this site refers to Kessler as some unstoppable force. The man is a pretty basic fighter with exceptionally surpassing skills in a few departments. BUT

1. He is nothing that can't be beaten by a good BOXER. Calzaghe boxed circles
    around this guy all night and stunned him once or twice i believe?

2. Ward is DEF no pushover.. He does not run he engages. He does not have
    the straight shot power that kessler has but the guy can bang and it wouldnt
    surprise me to see him drop Kessler in this one

3. A definite underdog with all the pressure to put a country a point up in a
    tourney, thats undefeated, with a powerhouse hometown crowd he has
    nothing to lose but a 0 and the world to gain in this one

All in all i think people need to realize that this is not a legend fighting a prospect. These are 2 dominant world class forces meeting up and based on the lack of opposition on both sides this fight cannot be called a mismatch in kesslers favor the way it has been on here..

Kessler is garbage. People just ridehis dick to make calzaghe look better. I don't take it serious.

Comment

Kessler is a good fighter. He just lacks a res. But 3 alphabet belts and a loss to Joe C>a boring Miranda win and everything else Ward has done. I'm pullin for Ward to win the whole damn tourney, but I don't think he will. Kessler will beat him. I wish he woulda had a really tough fight before goin into the super 6.

Comment

..Ward UD..

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
          ..Ward UD..
          I can help relieve you of your points if you wanna bet me? How about 100K?

PS I LMAO at the TS comparing resumes of Ward and Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
            ..I dont understand how everyone on this site refers to Kessler as some unstoppable force. The man is a pretty basic fighter with exceptionally surpassing skills in a few departments. BUT

1. He is nothing that can't be beaten by a good BOXER. Calzaghe boxed circles
            around this guy all night and stunned him once or twice i believe?

2. Ward is DEF no pushover.. He does not run he engages. He does not have
            the straight shot power that kessler has but the guy can bang and it wouldnt
            surprise me to see him drop Kessler in this one

3. A definite underdog with all the pressure to put a country a point up in a
            tourney, thats undefeated, with a powerhouse hometown crowd he has
            nothing to lose but a 0 and the world to gain in this one

All in all i think people need to realize that this is not a legend fighting a prospect. These are 2 dominant world class forces meeting up and based on the lack of opposition on both sides this fight cannot be called a mismatch in kesslers favor the way it has been on here..
            This is a nice unbiased eveluation of the fight, by an American who knows what hell he is talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU-l30uSujs

Comment

I think Kessler is a solid fight. I think he's very beatable. The 41-1 is misleading. The only reason he wasn't getting fights in the US before the tourney because he wasn't a draw here. Kessler<<

Comment

Originally posted by OTSS View Post
                Kessler is garbage. People just ridehis dick to make calzaghe look better. I don't take it serious.
                Well we have to hope Ward does.

If Kessler wins will you give him credit, or will you do the "Ward was overrated any way"............

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                  I think Kessler is a solid fight. I think he's very beatable. The 41-1 is misleading. The only reason he wasn't getting fights in the US before the tourney because he wasn't a draw here. Kessler<<

Maybe you should pay more attention then.............
                  Last edited by Jan(DK); 11-04-2009, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Ward ain't dropping Kessler lmfao...I wouldn't be shocked to see him win though. The points about his boxing ability are correct, and Kessler hasn't faced a boxer as good as Ward (besides Calzaghe). I have a hard time picking against either one of these guys. I might just go with the heart pick and side with Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X