Edwin Valero: "I'll Beat Pacquiao Decisively"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Valero: "I'll Beat Pacquiao Decisively"

Anyone peep this interview?

So, let’s go back to Pacquaio. How do you see a fight between the two of you?

Totally one-sided my way. I have the talent and the power to beat him decisively. I hit much harder than Manny. I am the only boxer around that can kayo Manny.

http://www.*********.com/?p=27077

* = fight news

Manny would starch valero !!!!

Comment

He will get his head knocked off like Hatton if he comes in there with that bull****.

Comment

Valero wouldnt finish the 1st round.

Comment

Edwin Valero 120 Edwin Valero's Sister 108

Comment

Pac would knock this guy's head clean off his shoulders..

Comment

da****outtahere. this fool wont even get past donaire.

Comment

No way Valero is dreaming and just talking **** in the hopes that Pac and his team will want to fight him. Because if they do fight Pac lays his ass out early.

Comment

And Floyd Mayweather, would you go up in weight and fight him? Wouldn’t his style and movement be very difficult for you?

I would go to body to take away his speed. Also, hit him on the arms to lower his guard. I have faced shifty boxers like Roque Cassiani and Alejandro Heredia. Of course, they are not the level of Floyd but I really believe that once I slow down Mayweather, he will be mine for the taking.

WHY HAS NOBODY EVER TRIED THAT?

Comment

Valero vs Pacquiao is more competitive than Pacquiao vs Hatton/Cotto.

Valero has the power to KO Pacquiao, and the IQ to do it quicky.

Comment

Working...
                    X