Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

larrysmith, don't forget why Floyd quit in the first place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
    You racist phuking prick. All janitors are mexican? We dont have White or black janitors in the usa?

You say viva and xcaret are racist you dumb phuk and just check what you said. You phuking hypocrite. Go kill yourself you worthless ***** you are no better than viva or xcaret.
    Wrong again. But nice jump the gun moment here. Exposed as a sensitive *****.

I've said for years : Margie is an UGLY UGLY neanderthalic looking mother****er. Not because he's Mexican, he's just ****ing ugly. he looks like something that crawled out of a toilet.

I'd imagine him as a janitor or possibly a street beggar. But you're right, I shouldn't insult homeless people and janitors by the comparison. My bad.

Comment

The mullet dosent help alongside being ugly as well

Comment

Cotto quit in the ring after being plasterd. Your ***** boy floyd would not even step in the ring with Margarito. Who is the bigger quiter? Who is the ***** crying in that video? How can you lick Floyds nuts like that knowing the ***** retired because he was afraid to even get in the ring with the plaster man?

At least Cotto has the balls unlike Floyd who has a vagina just like you
        :lmfao:
        Miguel Quitto quit. so who is the real *****, who doesnt have balls?

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
          Wrong again. But nice jump the gun moment here. Exposed as a sensitive *****.

I've said for years : Margie is an UGLY UGLY neanderthalic looking mother****er. Not because he's Mexican, he's just ****ing ugly. he looks like something that crawled out of a toilet.

I'd imagine him as a janitor or possibly a street beggar. But you're right, I shouldn't insult homeless people and janitors by the comparison. My bad.
          Google it *****, do you own this mat? are you using it?

Comment

bwahahahahaha

Comment

owned, floyd cryed like a ****** omg that was embarassing.

Comment

Its going off in here again!!

lol

Comment

first off, margarito is a cheater, who cant box/fight for ****. Google it *****!

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                    Google it *****, do you own this mat? are you using it?

office space.......

Comment

larrysmith, don't forget why Floyd quit in the first place.

Not just larry but all you dummies who are now so giddie like a bunch of school girls because the Fake champ is back.

Dear larrysmith, I want you to watch this video so it reminds you of why
                      the great Floyd retired in the first place.

I don't want you to ever forget how he PUNKED out and went out CYRING like
                      a little ***** because he did not want to fight Margarito.

You laugh at Cotto for taking a kneee after being plastered, but I
                      laugh my phuking ass off at watching your boy retire from fear of
                      Margarito and his fear of Cotto.

Cotto at least tried. Your boy friend Floyd went into hidding like a *****.

Floyd hid under his mothers dress, you can hear his mother in the press conference.

Just so you never forget, Floyd went out crying like a girl.
                      That is more cowardly than taking 50 knees son.

And shame on you phukers who laugh at Cotto for getting plastered. I don't care who it was, it should never be laughed at. I hate Floyd but I would never wish to see him get plastered. I guess that is what seperates us Cotto fans from the Floyd and Margarito fans. We have more class but we will laugh at Floyd crying like a phuking Maricon and never stepping into the ring with the guys he feared the most.
                      not passing judgement but this video is somewhat ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X