Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 3.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn my post just added fuel to the fire

I was just playing, I don't really care about e-fighting in the lounge. I do it all the time. I was trying to lighten things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Damn my post just added fuel to the fire

I was just playing, I don't really care about e-fighting in the lounge. I do it all the time. I was trying to lighten things up.
      I knew you where, the midget is just a sensitive little bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Damn my post just added fuel to the fire

Kev knows what his doing...
        He did it between me and British Boxing now he dont talk to me no more
        and sends me weekly death threats written in red Crayon
        Cant really make it out but once he said 'Dont make me see you outside of toys r us Gully or Hairbos toy shop or its on Cone

Obviously he didnt mean Cone but he spelt it wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Kev knows what his doing...
          He did it between me and British Boxing now he dont talk to me no more
          and sends me weekly death threats written in red Crayon
          Cant really make it out but once he said 'Dont make me see you outside of toys r us Gully or Hairbos toy shop or its on Cone

Obviously he didnt mean Cone but he spelt it wrong
          LMAO Pb's death threats are becoming legendary. Big time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I don't make threats I make promises...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
              I don't make threats I make promises...
              Well lol that's even more hilarious and you know it.

You're not willing to throw your life away over an internet forum I'd hope.

I see the White Horse all the time, but won't act on it unless Me or someone I love is in danger IRL. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• PrettyBoy32- i believe pb is a cool guy but tries too hard to be controversial.

Jim Jeffries - dunno much about him but from the posts i've seen appears to be well informed.

squealpiggy- very intelligent. it doesn't matter how many ppl go after him, he doesn't get backed into a corner.

Tengoshi- is he japanese?

FROCH (Rich Loc)- i'm not tryin to flame here but...
                not once have i seen a meaningful or informative post from this guy. a lot of ppl know him and like him i guess but i don't think it has something to do with substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  This week's 5.

PrettyBoy32 been buds with him even though he keeps getting banned. i never had a problem with him. Don't know why he keeps getting into fights with people...seems easy enough to get along with.

Jim Jeffries Don't know him, but see many posts...i don't agree with everything, but i never had a preoblem with him...good poster.

squealpiggy Always in the dome fighting with people...lol. i never had a problem with his either, can't say anything bad about him.

Tengoshi Don't know enough to comment about him.

FROCH (Rich Loc)
                  John's a good guy...good poster.

Last edited by jazluvr; 10-25-2010, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X