Muhamamd ALi - Video Timeline with Commentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhamamd ALi - Video Timeline with Commentary

Start watching from 2:19 part one and continue into part two:

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-28-2010, 11:18 AM.

embed size adjusted.

Comment

It cracks me up that some posters act like Cleveland Williams jumped up off the operating table and into the ring against Muhammad Ali.Williams went through alot of rehab and recovered,and then had 4 tune-up fights before fighting Ali for the heavyweight championship.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing boy View Post
        It cracks me up that some posters act like Cleveland Williams jumped up off the operating table and into the ring against Muhammad Ali.Williams went through alot of rehab and recovered,and then had 4 tune-up fights before fighting Ali for the heavyweight championship.
        My bad...I thought you were showing the Ali-Cleveland Williams fight.It showed Ali and Williams in the picture before you click on to see Ali-Spinks.

Comment

My bad...I thought you were showing the Ali-Cleveland Williams fight.It showed Ali and Williams in the picture before you click on to see Ali-Spinks.
          Did you watch it all the way through? It starts from the Olympic fights.
          Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-27-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
            Did you watch it all the way through? It starts from the Olympic fights.
            Yes,now I have.Very nice.

I have all of this on my vcr's and dvd's.But it was nice to watch again.

Comment

I got much respect for your opinions and Knowledge BB, but Williams wasn't near the fighter he was before being shot. That said, I think Ali beats any version of him.

Comment

Yes,now I have.Very nice.

I have all of this on my vcr's and dvd's.But it was nice to watch again.
                Do you have all of Ali's fights too?

Comment

Working...
                X