• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to say it, this lounge sucks

What kind of Latino are you?

Do you like beans?

What's the Mexican style?

All just pathetic attempts to keep it going. Gringos post here more than us.

I'm Latino, but this lounge sucks man as much as I hate to say it. All the real talk goes on on Non Stop Boxing and this lounge is pretty much pointless.

Originally posted by RTS View Post

Do you like beans?

I'm Latino, but this lounge sucks man as much as I hate to say it. All the real talk goes on on Non Stop Boxing and this lounge is pretty much pointless.
    You are not wanted here... I have here now excommunicated you from all Latino races...

Comment

I hate to say it but it's true.
      most of the latino posters are either posting in the lounge or in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        You are not wanted here... I have here now excommunicated you from all Latino races...
        Coming from a dude who looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy I'm not too worried about it.

I won't lose any sleep over you not wanting to communicate with me.

Comment

Do you like beans?

Anything you're willing to do to make this a better lounge?
          It's easier to critique than to create, how about starting by making a couple of better threads then this one..

Comment

Coming from a dude who looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy I'm not too worried about it.

I won't lose any sleep over you not wanting to communicate with me.
            Excommunicate has nothing to do with communicating...

ex·com·mu·ni·cate

To exclude by or as if by decree from membership or participation in a group.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              Excommunicate has nothing to do with communicating...

ex·com·mu·ni·cate

To exclude by or as if by decree from membership or participation in a group.

I.don't.give.a.****

To not care, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                Anything you're willing to do to make this a better lounge?
                It's easier to critique than to create, how about starting by making a couple of better threads then this one..
                I just don't see the point.

Make a thread here asking who are the best Latino prospects. Then make one in Non Stop Boxing. It's better to talk boxing, even if talking about Latinos, on Non Stop Boxing. Then stuff like do you like beans and all that would be fine in the lounge. So far I've seen a lot of gringos on here just babbling about nothing. I hope this lounge can shape up, that'd be awesome.

I have no threads to start, because I would just talk about boxing in Non Stop Boxing. I'm not gonna make threads for no reason just as an attempt to keep a lounge alive. If I can come up with some legitimately worth posting I would be glad to.

Comment

Bueno, lo primero es, que carajo hacemos hablando ingles en un Lounge hispano? el que no quiera hablar español o no sepa hablar español que arranque pal otro foro. Somos hispanos, hablemos español aqui.

Comment

Gringos post here more than us.

Comment

Working...
                    X