Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meskin Essays:gangsta apparel question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meskin Essays:gangsta apparel question.

Since I know some of you are familiar with Mexican ese culture--I was wondering why do eses wear oversized pants. When I was a teen I knew eses that used to bang that wore size 50 & 44 when they were like, size 32.

How did that get started? Do eses still do that today? Why don't they sag like *****s?

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
    Since I know some of you are familiar with Mexican ese culture--I was wondering why do eses wear oversized pants. When I was a teen I knew eses that used to bang that wore size 50 & 44 when they were like, size 32.

How did that get started? Do eses still do that today? Why don't they sag like *****s?
    sagging is for blakk people from the hood, i dont why they do it it, maybe they mhey like to sag so they can take a dump without pulling down their pants or something, lol, i dont know, sagging looks all out funny and it makes people look like they were diapers, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

I thought Cuauh and Miniac would have replied by now.

Comment

sagging is for gay nikkers. ben davis and dockers is what's up 'ese".

BTW it's mexicans not meskins.try not to sound ignorant in future posts

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post

it's the prison look. Sometimes in jail you get over sized clothes and your pants sag. So when they get out they keep wearing their clothes that way

I'll admit I used to wear some big ass pants and I would even sag them.

A lot of the veteranos don't sag and they like looking creased up and fitted.

but alot of the youngsters and soldiers still wear big pants.

looking back on it now it just seems ******ed.

but when you're doing it you're brainwashed. You think you look badass and surprisingly the hynas like it..
          Last edited by LeG00N; 08-05-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I still wear LOC's though

Comment

Originally posted by Maradoughnut View Post
              sagging is for gay nikkers. ben davis and dockers is what's up 'ese".

BTW it's mexicans not meskins.try not to sound ignorant in future posts
              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              it's the prison look. Sometimes in jail you get over sized clothes and your pants sag. So when they get out they keep wearing their clothes that way

I'll admit I used to wear some big ass pants and I would even sag them.

A lot of the veteranos don't sag and they like looking creased up and fitted.

but alot of the youngsters and soldiers still wear big pants.

looking back on it now it just seems ******ed.

but when you're doing it you're brainwashed. You think you look badass and surprisingly the hynas like it
              My thoughts exactly. Bitches like bad boys Miniac, just like we like to fuck sluts. Mexican eses = bad boys.

I had no idea they gave big ass pants to inmates in jail.

Comment

I live in L.A. the ESE capital of the world...ha ha...(I'm from Chitown though)...

anyway, yea, they don't wear oversized pants anymore..that's som 90's **** when they used to wear em like that.....

Comment

WTF is it with the word "Meskin" ****in filipino's keep saying that **** i thought it was racist but now this dude is saying it too, so which is it u being racist or what

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                    WTF is it with the word "Meskin" ****in filipino's keep saying that **** i thought it was racist but now this dude is saying it too, so which is it u being racist or what
                    then they get all mad when we resort to ignorant comments like them......****in dog eatin, rice munchin, slanted eyed, fllips...

Comment

Working...
                    X