Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Controversy Already Breaks Out at Chavez-Lee Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this is it's another story of one camp trying to get in the head of another......

I would told Lee's camp to kiss my ass.....

Comment

Originally posted by jclooney View Post
      The gloves??? come one now!!! who the **** weighs gloves?? they're just trying to find something to complain about!! Haters gonna hate.....
      hey jclooney your boy is giving his dad a bad rep,how about if they trade gloves lets see what the big deal is with the gloves is.jr is a fraud,roach is a fraud and so is toprank....NEXT

Comment

Lee should just threaten to pull out. Chavez will be the one coming off looking bad for having to cancel an entire event with 20k tickets solds, not Lee. If Chavez is willing to have the fight cancelled because he refuses to do something that takes a few seconds, then Lee made would have made the right choice because it's guaranteed Chavez' gloves are loaded.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-15-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Chavez Jr, Freddy Roach and the Texas commission are all slimey bastards.

There's always some controversy surrounding Roach. A name that fits him perfectly, I might add.

What if Lee gets hurt because there's some shady business behind Jr's gloves?

My guess is Team Lee were tipped, that's probably why they asked to weigh Jr's gloves. I would cancel the fight if I was Lee. First Jr refuses to drug test after a fight and now this.

How much more direct can you get? Chavez Jr has blatanly told the media and public that he's a cheater and then told everyone F you, do something about it.

Comment

I completely forgot this fight was in Texas, especially El Paso. They're basically in Mexico. No wonder. It clarifies everything now.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
              God, i really hope Lee fks this guy up tomorrow!
              Keep on hoping homie......

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                what really turned me off is when [B]the texas commission sports inspector himself said they weren't going to bother to inspect his gloves
                Same commission that refused to acknowledge Pacquiao illegally wrapped his hand wraps after Robert Garcia noticed it. They also refused to make him re-wrap them simply because "there was no time left."

Horrible.

Lee weighed his gloves (which took an entire 3 THREE seconds) and Roach refuses to weigh Chavez Jr's...

Don't forget this is the same Chavez Jr that left the building before he could be tested for PEDs after the Rubio fight.

Comment

well what to think....

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                    Wow, this is it's another story of one camp trying to get in the head of another......

I would told Lee's camp to kiss my ass.....
                    Lee has never had any problems in his weigh ins or pre fight testing, or post fight testing.

Chavez Jr however, has had controversy before. In the Rubio fight, refusing to get tested, and WBC and the Texas Commission did nothing about it. Chavez Jr has also been suspended before, for a positive test for diuretic.

Comment

roach is a scumbag, he only cares about the safety of his own fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X