Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi Back To Being A Nobody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi Back To Being A Nobody!

lmfao at this queer guido. the fight last night truly shows the difference between A class fighter to B class fighters. imagine if pacquiao was fighting paulie? paulie might be dead. i guess he should go back to accusing pacquiao on peds and add ahmir can to that. im pretty sure by doing that he'll be getting some camera time again.

another satisfying performance again was nate campbel getting dominated by victor ortiz. whahahahaha!!!!! another ped accuser who got beat.

this 2 nobody fawk face can't even get pass pacquiao sparring partners. oh well i guess they'd be back putting videos up in youtube screamin PEEDDDSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
      lmfao at this queer guido. the fight last night truly shows the difference between A class fighter to B class fighters. imagine if pacquiao was fighting paulie? paulie might be dead. i guess he should go back to accusing pacquiao on peds and add ahmir can to that. im pretty sure by doing that he'll be getting some camera time again.

another satisfying performance again was nate campbel getting dominated by victor ortiz. whahahahaha!!!!! another ped accuser who got beat.

this 2 nobody fawk face can't even get pass pacquiao sparring partners. oh well i guess they'd be back putting videos up in youtube screamin PEEDDDSSS
      Karma is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post

Let's see, he is a former world boxing champion, has lots of money and has more guts that you will ever have. I know who the loser here is and it aint Malignaggi.

Comment

that queer guido never touched the canvas

Comment

id rather fight and lose..then to not fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
              id rather fight and lose..then to not fight at all

would you **** talk like paulie and fail to back it up or would you rather remain respectful and not have to eat your own words?

Comment

paulie was never that good

overrated on here to the max

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                  they got ass owned!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    Let's see, he is a former world boxing champion, has lots of money and has more guts that you will ever have. I know who the loser here is and it aint Malignaggi.
                    so who's the loser? didn't he got his ass owned last night?

Comment

Working...
                    X