Floyd Fans, Will You Still Be A Fan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    Looser?

wtf is looser? you looking at his pants or something?

you want to call someone a name at least get it right LOSER
    lol...thanks E, I didn't even have a chance to response to that guy. These guys want to do all that name calling and high school stuff, yet CAN'T even speel (LOL)....

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      I see that with all I typed, you still missed that, huh?

I'm not worried about having to stop being a Floyd fan IF he doesn't fight Shane. Why? Because I know the fight will get made. Its that simple. Do you get it?
      You are avoiding the question. If you aren't interested in giving an honest answer then move on.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
        You are avoiding the question. If you aren't interested in giving an honest answer then move on.
        That is an HONEST answer dude. If you don't like the answer, then say that.

Comment

the fight will get signed

Comment

I dont want to speak on behalf of Coach but maybe he is just confident that Floyd WILL indeed sign.

give him that leeway especially since there is really no proof Floyd is a dick to deal with

Comment

The question being asked is "Will you still be a Floyd fan if he doesn't fight Shane?". It's a yes or no question, so any other response is not an answer to the question.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                I told you what I was talking about. People flip flop alot on this forum, I've been here a while now, so I know. The same people that said that Floyd would never fight Shane were the SAME people that called Shane OLD and make excuses already when Floyd agreed to fight him. Now that Floyd hasn't signed, those SAME people are saying that Floyd is ducking Shane. That is what I'm talking about.

To answer your question, I'm not worried about it. He will sign and they will fight. It is that simple.
                LOL *****s very nervous coz their dirty reputation is at stake here

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  I dont want to speak on behalf of Coach but maybe he is just confident that Floyd WILL indeed sign.

give him that leeway especially since there is really no proof Floyd is a dick to deal with
                  Thanks E, that is what I'm saying.

And truth be told, I'm a fan of both Shane and Floyd, and I've already had to wait a while for this fight to get done. So a little bit of extra time, does not worry be one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                    LOL *****s very nervous coz their dirty reputation is at stake here
                    ?????????????

Comment

The question being asked is "Will you still be a Floyd fan if he doesn't fight Shane?". It's a yes or no question, so any other response is not an answer to the question.
                      sorry I don't see it as a simple yes and no answer

you are essentially asking fans of a certain fighter if they will be fans if he doesn't take a certain fight. Add to that you are asking their diehards this question.

You think it is easy to just stop being a fan of something or someone? A simple yes or no answer should suffice right? LOL

for the record I will be disappointed if we don't get to see Mayweather fight Mosley. Will not stop me from being a fan. That appreciation comes from years of watching Mayweather ply his trade.

Comment

Working...
                      X