No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao warns the Mayweathers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    I hope Pac beats up grade school dropouts Crackhead Sr. and roger after he KTFO Gayweather in teh 2nd round.
    What grade did Pacquiao complete in school?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
      This is what Floyd wants to do... anger Manny so he loses his compsure in the fight... Manny should chill because it will only get worser here on out... If there has ever been a time for Floyd to take on his "bad guy role" then this is the fight without a doubt
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=329422

Floyd and family are the grandmasters at this, and Pac is falling right into the trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Lights0ut View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=329422

Floyd and family are the grandmasters at this, and Pac is falling right into the trap.
        LOL. I don't believe it for a second. This **** isn't fooling anyone, let alone Pacquiao.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          Oooooooohh Nooooooo! Floyd made Pacquaio angry. He is really in trouble now! I cannot believe anyone reads this crap and thinks this is going to make some kind of difference. Floyd talks crap about everyone. He pissed off Diego Corrales before they fought and Corrales promised to make him pay? Five knockdowns later, Corrales is crying in the ring. He pissed off Arturo Gatti and gave him motivation. The fight was stopped in the sixth round. He pissed off De La Hoya, who had every possible advantage and also promised a knockout. Yet, Mayweather took him to school. He pissed off Ricky Hatton and his trainer jumped in the ring to save him in the 10th round.

So, Pacquaio is pissed off. Great! That is an assurance that Mayweather will KO him somewhere around the eighth round.
          haha,seriously.

like may said "box that little midget champ"

and look at the dude scwabbles or whatever talking about, "you dont want to piss pinoys off" what the **** are all going to do. try and kick someone in the balls or get a step stool to hit them?

bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
            If you live in the Philippines you would understand that they just don't sue anyone just to make the truth heard. They have their own justice its called vengeance. Team Pacquiao knows there's nothing they can gain in suing May Sr. They will just wait until Fraud signs the contract then its clobber time. Mark my word and just wait and see. You will enjoy the beating from the hands of the Pac.
            its niec to see how your pinoy *******s, paint everyone on yalls tiny island as being in a cult rather than being individuals haha

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
              damn bro dont type that kind if **** here......
              Check out rabad's signature.

Comment

I think all this Pacquiao steroid talk is going to be the excuse Floyd fans have already chosen to use when Pacman kicks his ass! Funny they are already looking for a reason why Pacman's gonna KHTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Actually, I need to clarify my statement. I should have said the substance that Mosley was accused of taking by the same individual who admitted that he gave steroids to Marion Jones. Jones later acknowledged that this was true, got stripped of her medals and had to spend six months in jail. FACT: Mosley didn't admit to taking steroids. FACT: He claimed he thought his strength and conditioning coach was giving him VITAMINS.

If Mayweather had made a comment like, "I thought I was taking vitamins," dumbasses like you would jump all over him with all kinds of hateful, negative posts. You will believe any negative thing you read on here about Mayweather and write 100 different posts about how bad he is because of a ridiculous rumor or unfounded accusation or circular logic. Yet, you demand proof when anything is said about Pacquaio.
                  Hey bro calm down, I'm not calling you names you Floyd @ss licking focker.
                  We Pacnuts just retaliate when someone is destroying the legacy of our hero.
                  Who started this **** accusation, it's your uncle May Sr. isn't it.
                  Manny never say something derogatory to other fighter, he is a humble fighter that's why we protect him to the death.

So stop

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                    its niec to see how your pinoy *******s, paint everyone on yalls tiny island as being in a cult rather than being individuals haha
                    What???

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
                      What grade did Pacquiao complete in school?
                      He's in College right now taking up Business Admin.

Comment

Working...
                      X