• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL made me laugh when I saw that..

The guys a genius and a legend.

Comment

That made me laugh too.

Also, when he does his shadow boxing it makes me laugh. Looks like a potato with twigs in it punching the air to a work-out DVD.

Comment

It is like Nacho knows what it will take to beat Floyd. He knows Marquez will have to fight the fight of his life to beat Floyd and he is doing whatever he can to see if he can help make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          It is like Nacho knows what it will take to beat Floyd. He knows Marquez will have to fight the fight of his life to beat Floyd and he is doing whatever he can to see if he can help make that happen.
          Yeah... where as Freddie thinks Floyd is the "easiest" fight out there.

I think that's completely delussional.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            One of the best lines from the Nacho Man yet...
            Reed,

Why is it that all these trainers and boxers think that FMJ is the goods, but 75% of this board thinks he sucks?

That is a very weird dynamic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              Reed,

Why is it that all these trainers and boxers think that FMJ is the goods, but 75% of this board thinks he sucks?

haha... you're just over estimating the intelligence of the average NSB straggler

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                Reed,

75% of the board do not think that Floyd sucks as a fighter.

Everyone here knows what Floyd brings in the ring.

It's what he says and does outside the ring that brings the hate on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  exactly. He does have a good gameplan for Floyd though. utilize the Jab and throw a ton of combinations. He knows Marquez needs to be 100 percent focused during the entire fight so he calls him out any time he feels he's slacking in training. I'm actually looking forward to this fight. These two guys are two of the best fighters i've ever seen .Marquez is a good opponent for Floyd and unlike Floyd's other opponents, Marquez has world class composure.

Comment

90% of the fighters and trainers think he is a joke too. But he will make them money if would ever accept a fight with them so they are generous. HBO is the Mayweather publicity campaign soapbox and the few that buy that hype are the supporters. But for the fighters he has avoided and the fighters he is avoiding he is rightfully critized. It should be apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
                      90% of the fighters and trainers think he is a joke too. But he will make them money if would ever accept a fight with them so they are generous. HBO is the Mayweather publicity campaign soapbox and the few that buy that hype are the supporters. But for the fighters he has avoided and the fighters he is avoiding he is rightfully critized. It should be apparent.
                      90% of the fighters and trainers... KNOW, how good Floyd is INSIDE the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X