Gamespot first impressions of Fight Night Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is this one coming out??

Comment

March 2011 is what they're currently saying. My prediction, (not to be a hater) but it'll get delayed, there will probably be a last minute freakout about the Mature rating. So they'll have to adjust, they'll also have a last minute freakout about that there is no super haymaker punches, so it won't appeal to the average streat fighter fan.

I think it'll be a good game, i hope it keeps the M rating, i'd like some realistic damage, but I see a last minute change, that'll push the game back a few months.

I'm guessing late april -mid may 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
        Exactly, if they can add a few more from last year, have them in multiple weight classes thats fine.
        Just keep expanding the Create a fighter. Add more depth and accessories.
        Agree across the board. I don't know why the decided to take away the multiple weight classes thing. Having Duran as only a lightweight and Leonard/Hearns as only welterweights was infuriating. I mean, honestly, if you can't fight out Hagler-Hearns, why even have a boxing game hahaha...and if you're going to do that, at least don't limit the CAB slots so I can create Hearns as a middleweight and still make the guys I want. As it stands now, I've got a different profile for every weight class. That's a pain in the ass.

Comment

Hopefully online actually has realistic weight classes. Last one was bull****, being Joe Calzaghe fighting against Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            Hopefully online actually has realistic weight classes. Last one was bull****, being Joe Calzaghe fighting against Lennox Lewis.

Yeah it made welterweight worthless, featherweight worthless, and light heavy worthless.

I haven't seen anyone address this, and its something they probably could have fixed with a patch. So i'm going to guess they probably didnt' change it.

Comment

Working...
            X