Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Floyd is retired... which bandwagon are all his fans jumping to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
    Not Broner because he sucks even though floyd fans desperately wanted to

All the TMT fighters suck

My guess is Deontay Wilder and Errol Spence. These fit the pro-black Floyd fans who don't know anything about boxing and just follow color.
    This.

LOL, Floyd's top two prospects got crushed already. Rermember that one dude doing the ass twitch face-down on the canvas against a journeyman mexican?

LULZ...

They also both been popped with roids. Mickey Bey and the ass-twitch dude. LOL, Bey has the second highest testosterone ratio in the HISTORY of Nevada athetic commission testing.

Comment

Floyd fans were Pernell fans who were RJJ fans who were SRL fans. Basically whoever the next top fighter is that they can relate to. I find it hilarious that when Eastern Euros support other EEs, Puerto Ricans support other Prs and Mexicans support other Mexicans you have no qualms but a black man supporting his own is an issue to you. ****ing clown.
      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 09-13-2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Floyd fans were Pernell fans who were RJJ fans who were SRL fans. I find it hilarious that when Eastern Euros support other EEs, Puerto Ricans support other Prs and Mexicans support other Mexicans you have no qualms but a black man supporting his own is an issue to you. ****ing clown.
        So its okay for a white man to only root for a white boxer?
        Gtfo here you know people would be calling that person a closet racist, what do they honestly get from having such a pathetic agenda that they need to root for boxers based on skin colour?
        I can understand nationality, you want to see your country man represent your country because he is putting you on the map but this race bull**** is ****ing sad and anyone who defends it the same thing.

In short one is nationality and pride
        The other is hate driven, people who can't appreciate guys like Errol Spence, GGG, Kovalev, Wilder because their skin colour we don't need people like that.
        Last edited by M Bison; 09-13-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Floyd fans were Pernell fans who were RJJ fans who were SRL fans. Basically whoever the next top fighter is that they can relate to. I find it hilarious that when Eastern Euros support other EEs, Puerto Ricans support other Prs and Mexicans support other Mexicans you have no qualms but a black man supporting his own is an issue to you. ****ing clown.
          A black African American can support a Mexican or Puerto Rican or Irishman just like anyone else. I hate it when I see people put a label on black people. "Oh they can only root for other black people." Its racist and needs to stop. You should feel ashamed about this post.

Comment

Errol Spence is the correct answer, odd though because he fights nothing like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
              Not Broner because he sucks even though floyd fans desperately wanted to

All the TMT fighters suck

My guess is Deontay Wilder and Errol Spence. These fit the pro-black Floyd fans who don't know anything about boxing and just follow color.
              Ward...........and GGG is the new Pac. The transition happened when Ward challenged the great Paul Smith for the 172 belt.

Comment

i reckon that those who primarily supported floyd out of admiration for his skills will shift their attentions to lomachenko now. he is a delight to watch

Comment

I've noticed this too. And be prepared to be attacked by people who are guilty of it themselves.

I think styles play a role in it too though. A lot of Floyd fans like Juan Manuel Marquez for example because he displays similar abilities of timing, counter punching and distance control. Same situation with Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    So its okay for a white man to only root for a white boxer?
                    Gtfo here you know people would be calling that person a closet racist, what do they honestly get from having such a pathetic agenda that they need to root for boxers based on skin colour?
                    I can understand nationality, you want to see your country man represent your country because he is putting you on the map but this race bull**** is ****ing sad and anyone who defends it the same thing.

In short one is nationality and pride
                    The other is hate driven, people who can't appreciate guys like Errol Spence, GGG, Kovalev, Wilder because their skin colour we don't need people like that.
                    this makes absolutely no sense. they are both arbitrarily defined group iden******, neither is more legitimate than the other. how you choose to define yourself doesn't matter to me, but don't be a hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                      this makes absolutely no sense. they are both arbitrarily defined group iden******, neither is more legitimate than the other. how you choose to define yourself doesn't matter to me, but don't be a hypocrite
                      No they're not, supporting a nation is nowhere near the same as supporting someone based on the colour of their skin.
                      You support your countryman regardless of what race they are and If you can't get behind him because he is Asian, Black, White or whatever then you're a racist and people who have to support boxers based on skin colour are exactly that.

Comment

Working...
                      X