Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Boxing Fans, What do you think about the blogger Elie Seckbach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good hustler with no respect for the craft !!! A typical culture vulture!!!

Comment

He's not a bad guy, he gets out there and gets some good stuff. The one thing he does that is negative is that he makes fun of shot fighters without them knowing it. For example, he'll egg on James Toney, and other guys who can barely speak, getting him to say stupid things like he can still beat everybody and wants the "*****chkoes'". He knows damn well Toney is irrelevant, damaged, deluded etc but he acts like he's their friend and they all take the bait. Meanwhile, him and everyone watching feels embarrassed for the unwitting ex pug.

Comment

he's a casual fan with a camera. also he's a snake.

basically he's the TMZ of boxing.

Comment

I don't really care much for him but I can't deny it, the man has provided some inside scoop on many fighters. That's why his videos get posted on here all the time yet people say they hate him.

Comment

I think he's a weasel who is desperately trying to be part of boxing

Comment

I used to hang with Elie back in like 2009/2008 before he really started covering boxing. He's really a basketball guy, he used to hang around USC trying to interview Nick Young and other celebrities/ball players who would sometimes come on campus. Believe it or not he's actually paid his dues working for real news outlets

Say what you want but you have to admire his hustle. When AOL Fanhouse got shut down he switched lanes and went all in covering boxing and has made a name for himself and his website/youtube channel

Comment

He's annoying as FCUK one guy I am not subscribed to, can't stand him bias and instigating arse

Comment

I figured every Mayweather/flomo fan would love Ellie, he dumb as hell and annoying as hell and is the best at what he does and he be making that paper nonstop, dude is the floyd mayweather of this reporting/journalism shit!

"reeeeeporting" aka "Hard work. Dedication"
                  Last edited by Daylyt; 09-24-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

He's annoying as all hell. When he says "reeeeeporting" I want to punch him in the f.cking nose

Comment

everytime i see him he's been cool and helpful to me so thats all I can go by. He even interviewed me before

Comment

Working...
                      X