Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Recent Brit Defeats: I'm The Last Man Standing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch on Recent Brit Defeats: I'm The Last Man Standing!

Carl Froch insists it is not his job as "last man standing" to come to the rescue of British boxing when he takes on Andre Ward this Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he wins against Ward he'll definitely be the main man from England. Especially after Con's recent loss. Calslappy should come out of retirement for a mega all brit showdown. Doubt it though! Can't knock a guy for dreaming though...
    Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 12-16-2011, 05:17 AM.

Comment

froch is the last one...........

Comment

Think Froch is going to join the rest of the brits who lost because I think Ward is going to beat him comfortably.

Comment

British boxers just driving bye

If Froch would just shut his mouth maybe he would be likable. Who cares if he thinks he is the last Brit standing. KHANS STILL MAKING More Money THAN HIM. Lennox Lewis/Joe calzaghe were the last brits to dominate, the rest are just driving bye

Comment

Originally posted by geokis88 View Post
            If Froch would just shut his mouth maybe he would be likable. Who cares if he thinks he is the last Brit standing. KHANS STILL MAKING More Money THAN HIM. Lennox Lewis/Joe calzaghe were the last brits to dominate, the rest are just driving bye
            Hatton dominated 140 for years. I don't think Carl was boasting anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by geokis88 View Post
              Kahn may earn more money but who's got the better resume and fights the better fighters...froch does and its not even close. I dont know about you but what fighters earn is their business not mine, i just want to see top fighters fight top fighters. Not supposed p4p fighter fighting the likes of Malignaggi and McCloskey.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                Kahn may earn more money but who's got the better resume and fights the better fighters...froch does and its not even close. I dont know about you but what fighters earn is their business not mine, i just want to see top fighters fight top fighters. Not supposed p4p fighter fighting the likes of Malignaggi and McCloskey.
                Jermaine Taylor was 3 years past it & was 10 secs away from winning, dirrel was a hometown decision as he chased him around all fight without landing a decent punch, Abraham a midget & never a super mid as exposed, lost v Kessler and beat a 80 year old in his last fight who had 15 defeats. The onl prime guy he truly defeated was pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
                  Jermaine Taylor was 3 years past it & was 10 secs away from winning, dirrel was a hometown decision as he chased him around all fight without landing a decent punch, Abraham a midget & never a super mid as exposed, lost v Kessler and beat a 80 year old in his last fight who had 15 defeats. The onl prime guy he truly defeated was pascal.

Comment

Froch is a throwback fighter and would be a champion in most era's. He and Ward are the top 2 Super Middleweights today, and it is 50/50 for me. Wards speed and movement vs Froch's grit, determination and power.

Comment

Working...
                    X