Collapse
No announcement yet.

Koncs ducking questions on Khan, "He's only ever sparred 1 round with Manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koncs ducking questions on Khan, "He's only ever sparred 1 round with Manny"

******.com: Khan and Pacquiao have said that they are friends and will never fight, but what are your thoughts?

MK: As I've told you many times before, we're focused on this fight with Marquez and we're not looking for another opponent. After this fight, we will look.

******.com: Your thoughts on reports by Khan that there has been tension between his camp and that of Pacquiao's leading to them not sparring lately, etc.?

MK: No. They never sparred together. They sparred one time for one round a year and a half ago or whatever that was, and that was it. There's no tension. We've got the gym locked down for Manny.

That includes everybody. Julio Cesar Chavez comes in earlier. There's nothing brewing or going on. Don't read between the lines. There's nothing there.

Why is Koncs blatantly lying? Khan has done numerous rounds with Pacquiao, he sparred with him for the Maidana/Margarito camp and the Mosley/Mccloskey camp aswell as numerous other time, Freddy says khan normally wins the first 4-5 rounds and then manny starts figuring him out. So why would Koncz lie about this?

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...-martinez-khan
    Last edited by Capone-e; 10-24-2011, 06:38 PM.

Lol, he really is lying... there's videos of them sparring on youtube...
    What's Bomb's take on this... body double?

Comment

lol, i agree, Team Pac seem to be shook in light of all this Khan - Pac talks ...............

Comment

I don't understand why he lied about that though... though I know in the future he'll "clarify" what he meant.

Comment

i thought they fired this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            I thought he was demoted, as only being his adviser in the US (if that), manny has that Filipino chick doing the work in the Philippines....anyway, after everything that Slaveck dude has said, and Ariza, I'm not sure how in the loop he is or if he's just blatantly lying, because the 24/7 episodes of the de la hoya and margarito fight aren't exactly a secret (we've seen them spar for at least 2 rounds a piece)...i dunno what's up with dude?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              I wish he was fired. I never believe anything Koncz says.

Comment

Koncz handles Manny business, he is not involved with the physical preparation and training leading up to the fight so he is not the guy to interview if you want info life this. Manny will fight whoever, whenever and he will punish them. Period. I don't care who you are.

Comment

Khan punishes manny in sparring. FACT!.............

Comment

Originally posted by Capone-e View Post
                    Khan punishes manny in sparring. FACT!.............
                    Manny goes slow in sparring. Watch his sparring in the Cotto 24/7. Nobodies were cornering him etc. Come fight night an unbeatable GOD enters that ring and ridicules his opponent with his fists.

Comment

Working...
                    X