Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one was defending FMJ when people were making racist comments on his facebook,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
    exactly..**** em all..all i see is racist post from those clowns..kfc buckets now they got the nerve to get offened

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      twitter, youtube videos about him.

But now he's the racist when he barks back.
      Good lord man....there's a whole world of difference between some nerds hiding in anonimity behind the internet and a celebrity to make direct racist comments to someone else.

For goodness sake man they put floyd on bet and make him a role model to young african americans. You really think this is the kind of example he should be setting???

Comment

Like its the first time he himself has said something that could be construed as racist Lol

Mayweather is just as ignorant as those fuks, we know this.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
          exactly..**** em all..all i see is racist post from those clowns..kfc buckets now they got the nerve to get offened
          Those fools on facebook using the N words are scum as well.

But those comments are uncalled for what about the people who wasnt there to comment in any racial way, is it okay for them to hear that shiet as well.

I have been saying this to people, what if it was you they are referring to, are you going say yeah thats me and laugh with them. Fawk that, you are lying to yourself

Comment

Ok, so because some idiots from the internet were racist it makes it ok for others to be racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
              Hopkins blanet racism is overlooked because he is old and a "legend"..
              It would not have been overlooked if Calzaghe would have said the same thing against Hopkins and losing to a black fighter...
              Last edited by Ivansmamma; 09-02-2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

ccccccan't we all just get along... If Hector, Tua, and Burner can make a gansta rap together, all hope is not lost. I got this from a link saying Bernabe Concepcion was rappin at some other site.

Last edited by Alibata; 09-02-2010, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  ccccccan't we all just get along... If Hector, Tua, and Burner can make a gansta rap together, all hope is not lost. I got this from a link saying Bernabe Concepcion was rappin at some other site.

not everyone is a gansta but i feel you, but racist shiet dont belong here

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
                    not everyone is a gansta but i feel you, but racist shiet dont belong here
                    I aint gangsta. Tua is though.

Comment

Are you sticking up for the racist then????

Comment

Working...
                      X