No announcement yet.

childhood friend just passed away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• childhood friend just passed away

god knows the pain im feeling right now. my homey from childhood who i used to play with and then spar with til recently just passed away. my mom just gave me the news because him mom called mine. they were talking on the phone and i ****ing knew something was up but my mom didnt want to tell me. i burst out crying when she told him it sounds gay and **** but **** it i loved him like a brother. man i feel like **** and just when i thought my life couldnt get any worse man. ****ing have no money to even buy mysel a new shirt for school, ma lost her job (like 2 months ago) so i feel depressed everyday coming back home to sadness. i work after school helping my uncle out with his restaurant missing out on a lot of **** to help my mom and famioly. its like i have nothing to look forward to man ****. sometimes i really wish i would die, it sounds stupid but man but my life is sad. and now this ****. i tried going to the basement put my gloves on and vent in the unching bag but i busted up crying like a *****. i feel so sadso lonely.

**** my bad i look like a ****ing loser venting on a forum but i dont have many friends and im ebarassed of looking like **** infront of them always looking they pity me cuz of my misery. i jst needed to let this out.

my condolences man, its rough to lose a close one

Comment

i'm sorry to hear that. keep your head up. Be glad you were able to have such a good friend and thank god for the time he was here. Remember there's babies that die before they can even walk and never got a chance to live life. keep your head up!

Comment

I'm sorry man =( I got no words. Let me know if there's anything I can do, even if it is chatting on the net.

Comment

Pour out a lil liquor to your boy. They don't make friends like they used to. Good peoples are an endangered species these days. Condolences TS.

Comment

sucks bro, my condolences. But keep up, things always turn around for people, just gotta wait it out.

Comment

Originally posted by pinoysoldier View Post
              god knows the pain im feeling right now. my homey from childhood who i used to play with and then spar with til recently just passed away. my mom just gave me the news because him mom called mine. they were talking on the phone and i ****ing knew something was up but my mom didnt want to tell me. i burst out crying when she told him it sounds gay and **** but **** it i loved him like a brother. man i feel like **** and just when i thought my life couldnt get any worse man. ****ing have no money to even buy mysel a new shirt for school, ma lost her job (like 2 months ago) so i feel depressed everyday coming back home to sadness. i work after school helping my uncle out with his restaurant missing out on a lot of **** to help my mom and famioly. its like i have nothing to look forward to man ****. sometimes i really wish i would die, it sounds stupid but man but my life is sad. and now this ****. i tried going to the basement put my gloves on and vent in the unching bag but i busted up crying like a *****. i feel so sadso lonely.

**** my bad i look like a ****ing loser venting on a forum but i dont have many friends and im ebarassed of looking like **** infront of them always looking they pity me cuz of my misery. i jst needed to let this out.
              Sorry to hear that man. Sorry to ask, but how did he die?

My childhood friends mean alot to me. I have shared a part of my life with them and it would hurt like hell to hear that one of them passed away. I would cry too. Dont associate crying with being a *****. You are hurting badly and crying releases some of the sorrow.

Lift your head up. We are all living in tough situations. We cannot overcome our tough financial situations, so the best we can do is embrace the people that are special to us because you just never know.

Comment

sometimes you have to stay strong and use your brain, or its better to be angry.. but when you are hurting like this crying is the best way to let it out. remember that once you pull yourself out of this hole and get back on your feet, you will be stronger than before, smarter, and you can respect yourself for living through it and coming out on top, it may seem like it was a bad dream or it may be replaying in your head in HD. but it will make you a better man.. i havent lost a lot of people in my life, but my best friend died. i dont have a lot of friends or make them easily, im kind of antisocial. he's how i met most people i know... it was hard because other people would cry that werent half as close to him as me. i had so many memories, we went to san diego twice, mexico, as kids we had bums buy us 40s, he had my back in fights, he was kind of big so i dont think he ever got to get laid. one time i hadnt seen him in a year and he invited me to his new house, it was just like i hadn't seen him for a day. he was exactly the same, but actually less obnoxious.. that day i knew we'd be friends forever. he died soon after that. he along with 1 other guy that was like a big brother to me, will always live in my heart even when no one else remembers.

just remember, everybody dies. and they go somewhere where there is no pain, and they wait in comfort to be reborn. they actually feel bad for you because of the mourning you're doing but they are ok. i also reccomend going to the bar a couple times by yourself, and having a beer preferably one you two had together. maybe someone at the bar will have a story of their own.

Comment

Working...
                X