No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Helping Wladimir For Fury Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot how gigantic vitali is, making even wladimir look small

aging vitali vs prime fury would have been a good fight (i think its a given that prime vitali whoops him)

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
      i forgot how gigantic vitali is, making even wladimir look small

aging vitali vs prime fury would have been a good fight (i think its a given that prime vitali whoops him)
      What's more crazy is how big Wlad is to Joshua in that pic. Vitali is/was a beast.

Comment

id like to see vitali come back and fight wilder

Comment

vitali would smash wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
            Vitali would destroy Fury in a round now.
            No he wouldnt

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              No he wouldnt
              Yeh he would, Fury had hs chance to participate in the WBC final eliminator upon defeating Johnson in semi fight off but elected to avoid that route for good reason then got upset when Vitali chose to retire and his spot went to Arreola instead when he stepped in to face Mitchell whom defeated Banks rematch in the other fight off.

Fury was shyt scared of the prospect of facing Vitali when the old man was 42. He clearly wanted no part and sought a fight versus midget feather fisted Cunningham. If Vitali fought him he'd have destroyed him then or now he'd destroy him in 1 no more than two rounds minimum.

First right hand and Fluff wouldnt wake up, ever.

Comment

vitali is one of my fav heavyweights of all time and i dont like fury at all

but no thats not happening, his body was done years ago
                Last edited by ////; 11-23-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Some of you guys are crazy, vitali is shot to **** now. No way he beats fury.

In his prime her would have beaten both fury and his younger brother in one round on the same night but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                    Yeh he would, Fury had hs chance to participate in the WBC final eliminator upon defeating Johnson in semi fight off but elected to avoid that route for good reason then got upset when Vitali chose to retire and his spot went to Arreola instead when he stepped in to face Mitchell whom defeated Banks rematch in the other fight off.

Fury was shyt scared of the prospect of facing Vitali when the old man was 42. He clearly wanted no part and sought a fight versus midget feather fisted Cunningham. If Vitali fought him he'd have destroyed him then or now he'd destroy him in 1 no more than two rounds minimum.

First right hand and Fluff wouldnt wake up, ever.
                    Vitali was never a big puncher like Wlad and he was shot in his last two fights. Now a prime vitali would have stopped fury but it's doubtful it would have been early. Vitali got most of his knockouts through accumulation

Comment

I cant be the only one who thinks Prime Wlad >>> Prime Vitali

His punches are more crisp, invincible defense, and the power is clearly in Wlad's favor.

Vitali was a beast, ATG. But only thing he has over his brother is maybe a chin and heart. I still think Vitali would beat ANY heavyweight in history and any that are active today, prime Vitali that is. Never been knocked down in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X