Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Fires Back at WBA Over Cotto Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like a woman's rights debate between two Pimps.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      A few days ago, WBA President Gilberto Jesus Mendoza was very willing to state on the record that he disagreed with the way the World Boxing Council handled this week's controversial situation with Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto.

The organization derecognized Cotto as the middleweight champion earlier this week, after both sides were unable to reach a deal on the sanctioning fee for Saturday's fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Does any one else remember back when champs of each division wanted to fight the other title holding champs to prove who is the best?
      They actually wanted to prove who is the true top dog in the division.

The governing bodies didn't even really need to say a word champ wanted to fight the other champs.The good old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Cotto didn't seem to mind when the rules were bent so he could become MW champ. Or paper champ.
        Paper champ? You mean lineal champ

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          You telling me we should let these delusional *******s,cotto ****,ggg **** suckers, and delusional racists decide who is the best? gtfo of here!

Anyone that has interacted in social media of any level and discussed boxing on said forum should know better than to say this **** you jus wrote.
          Listen D I C K sniff, the point I was trying to make was that the politics of these ABC sanctioning bodies are what's killing boxing. You know? The sport that you claim to love but rather see sidebar pundits ruin with their politically corrupt greased palms?

Yester years fighter's didn't have to put up as much with this s h i t because the mob wasn't shy muscling their greed/interest. Now the mob is getting a standing eight count to be replaced with a new kind of crook in boxing and that's these ridiculous sanctioning bodies. In which seemingly you support.

Boxing would be so much better without these idiot's and the idiot's who support them (like yourself ).

And lastly, if you're offended by what ANYONE says on social media than your bleeding vagina is more tender than I thought .

Log off and headbutt some nails kid, and forward your hospital tab to the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Listen D I C K sniff, the point I was trying to make was that the politics of these ABC sanctioning bodies are what's killing boxing. You know? The sport that you claim to love but rather see sidebar pundits ruin with their politically corrupt greased palms?

Yester years fighter's didn't have to put up as much with this s h i t because the mob wasn't shy muscling their greed/interest. Now the mob is getting a standing eight count to be replaced with a new kind of crook in boxing and that's these ridiculous sanctioning bodies. In which seemingly you support.

Boxing would be so much better without these idiot's and the idiot's who support them (like yourself ).

And lastly, if you're offended by what ANYONE says on social media than your bleeding vagina is more tender than I thought .

Log off and headbutt some nails kid, and forward your hospital tab to the WBC.
            It used to be even more corrupt wbc was Basicly don kings

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              It used to be even more corrupt wbc was Basicly don kings
              True. But at least you have common sense to see my metaphor and the message I was trying to convey.

Politics + Bureaucracies = Greased Palms and Snake Skin oil...

Don't believe me? Look at Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
                Does any one else remember back when champs of each division wanted to fight the other title holding champs to prove who is the best?
                They actually wanted to prove who is the true top dog in the division.

The governing bodies didn't even really need to say a word champ wanted to fight the other champs.The good old days.
                My friend this beer's for you....

Comment

Working...
                X