No announcement yet.

Zab judah vs Kendal holt or Erik morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I have no interest in seeing Judah fight ever again, dude is such a disappointment(he embodies the word). I say that then i'd probably still watch it if he fought Morales though.
    thats been his whole career, lol, super judah my azz, lol, he couldnt even get a spot to the olympic team, lol, he loses to anyone with a kinda big name, lol, then you got kids like maniac saying things that judah stylistically can beat morales, lol, stylistically judah should beat just about anyone but he still finds a way to lose, lol, morales today mops the floor with this stylistic piece of **** dissappointment i call zab judah, lol judah is a trash journeyman that actually won a title, lol, morales was once great but this once great fighter still has heart, lol, judah has never had a heart

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      thats been his whole career, lol, super judah my azz, lol, he couldnt even get a spot to the olympic team, lol, he loses to anyone with a kinda big name, lol, then you got kids like maniac saying things that judah stylistically can beat morales, lol, stylistically judah should beat just about anyone but he still finds a way to lose, lol, morales today mops the floor with this stylistic piece of **** dissappointment i call zab judah, lol judah is a trash journeyman that actually won a title, lol, morales was once great but this once great fighter still has heart, lol, judah has never had a heart
      He has more heart than Holt and would knock Holt out.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
        He has more heart than Holt and would knock Holt out.
        regardless of heart, lol, judah still finds a way to lose all his big fights, lol, zab judahs heart has been shot a million times, lol, he might try to take on the best but he will wind up succeeding to fail, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by major handz View Post
          Don't know how much truth to this is ..but word is Zab is looking for a follow up fight @ 140 and is looking @ erik morales and kendal holt ..

kendal coming off a big loss to garcia and zab a big loss from khan..

that fight could be interesting ..

But also when i heard erik morales in the mix i thought that fight should of happend a long time ago....your thoughts?

what does this kind of fight do for either 3 fighters?
          Man, Zab Judah, lol, ................That name alone is a dissappointment, lol, Zabdiel is even worse, Zab dissappoints all the ****in time, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Zab vs Kendal is a undercard fight or maybe a main event fight on the new thing happening at NBC but both these guys are done and nobody wants to watch them anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X