No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Lsu aint getting past Florida in two weeks. Our teams young, but they are coming around gaining more abd more confidence/swag by the week. Its awesome to see driskell come into his own, and start being a playmaker. Last year was brutal lol.

Ive got 500mil to bet

Note: i am not delusional enough to think we are better than lsu at this point, but we are certainly good enough to pull it off. These next couple of weeks of preperation/devolpment/confidence/swag building are crucial
    I'll take that lsu over Florida bet ,

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
      I'll take that lsu over Florida bet ,
      Cool were on.

What im most concerned about is our d line/run defense. Our linebacker's are getting better at shooting in and plugging holes, but we need to improve even more, aswell as play dominant for the entire game, not just the second half.
      Last edited by ~AK49~; 09-16-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• LSU and Bama will both lose this year.

Comment

Cool were on.

What im most concerned about is our d line/run defense. Our linebacker's are getting better at shooting in and plugging holes, but we need to improve even more, aswell as play dominant for the entire game, not just the second half.
          that linebacker morrison is getting better for being a freshman, but in the end if they need to be smarter than commiting dumb penalties and like u say the first half lackluster showing is going to do them in with lsu i think.florida always has the athletes as always on D ,just need to be more consistent.like what muschamp is doing tho, they going in the rite direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
            that linebacker morrison is getting better for being a freshman, but in the end if they need to be smarter than commiting dumb penalties and like u say the first half lackluster showing is going to do them in with lsu i think.florida always has the athletes as always on D ,just need to be more consistent.like what muschamp is doing tho, they going in the rite direction.
            Ya, im just waiting on them to play with more swag/confidence. Theyre talented, but they havent been playing to their full potential imo. Im just waiting on them to start flying around. Morrison is stepping up, but id much rather have jelani jenkins in there. Another guy who is extremely talented, who needs to come into his own. Last year were alot of growing pains, i think the fruit is just starting to blossom....or atleast i hope lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              LSU and Bama will both lose this year.
              They'll lose and move up in the rankings.

Comment

Lsu aint getting past Florida in two weeks. Our teams young, but they are coming around gaining more abd more confidence/swag by the week. Its awesome to see driskell come into his own, and start being a playmaker. Last year was brutal lol.

Ive got 500mil to bet

Note: i am not delusional enough to think we are better than lsu at this point, but we are certainly good enough to pull it off. These next couple of weeks of preperation/devolpment/confidence/swag building are crucial
                lmao.............

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  lmao.............
                  We all react differently to truth i suppose

Comment

We all react differently to truth i suppose
                    we will see

Comment

• I was thinking we were playing lsu this coming weekend. Even better, we get a bye week to prepare.

Comment

Working...
                      X