Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley pump you up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be physically upset if this turns out to be another Pacquiao-Mosley with the constant glove tapping

Comment

Honestly I'm as pumped as I was for Pacquiao vs Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        the stickied threads on NSB say you are wrong.hell you post in more floyd threads than manny theads

Sticky: Poll: Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Cotto Confirmed For May 5th at MGM Grand ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
        BIGPOPPAPUMP
        Today 09:38 PM
        by ThePhantom5
        6,962 188,962

Sticky: Poll: The Ban-Tacular Pacquiao-Bradley Pre Fight Discussion Thread ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
        The Ban Stick
        Today 09:19 PM
        by LoadedWraps
        653 17,320
        stats dont lie

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger View Post
          With May 5 around the corner, I was thinking I'd try to start getting myself pumped up for the next event to come afterwards... frankly Pac vs Bradley doesn't pump me up that much, so I thought I'd look for some fan made hype videos or face offs to get my blood pumping and get more interested on buying it. And man this just made me lose all my interest! Look at wtf is this?? vv
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm2Cp...eature=related

What's the undercard? Any good matchups? I like watching Pac fight, but this fight just oozes of Bobs urge to milk him too much.
          Of course. It's a legit fight. If you are a boxing you know this is worth paying for.

Comment

reminds me of what Eddie said in raw

sad people trying to make Bradley into something he is not but we been starving for a while for a decent fight props to Manny for not fighting another Mosley or a Margarito type at a catchweight

Comment

Pacquiao has a fight coming up? When did this happen? Have there been threads about this...

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger View Post
                With May 5 around the corner, I was thinking I'd try to start getting myself pumped up for the next event to come afterwards... frankly Pac vs Bradley doesn't pump me up that much, so I thought I'd look for some fan made hype videos or face offs to get my blood pumping and get more interested on buying it. And man this just made me lose all my interest! Look at wtf is this?? vv
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm2Cp...eature=related

What's the undercard? Any good matchups? I like watching Pac fight, but this fight just oozes of Bobs urge to milk him too much.
                Im actually more pumped for June 2nd than anything else.

Comment

imho a lot of fans will be more pumped up for pac-bradley after pbf-cotto reach its conclusion on the 5th...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    imho a lot of fans will be more pumped up for pac-bradley after pbf-cotto reach its conclusion on the 5th...
                    common sense.................

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                      common sense.................
                      yup TS question was asked a week early, I am a pacfan but atm pbf-cotto is the fight to watch, imho it will be more competitive than floyds last 3 fights...

Comment

Working...
                      X