No announcement yet.

Lamont peterson being offered a million dollars for rematch with khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamont peterson being offered a million dollars for rematch with khan

Amir Khan has lodged an official appeal with the WBA and IBF concerning his December 10th loss against Lamont Peterson.
    The now former double light-welterweight world champion has been told he'll hear the outcome by mid-January.
    Khan's team, including Golden Boy Promotions, continue to be outraged by what they feel are examples of incompetence which directly led to their man losing his…Continue http://ning.it/sFHBaE

Hard to turn down 7 figures when in the fight before Khan he only made 10K.

Comment

In his fight with khan he made $650,000 so a $350,000 rise would b great money 4 peterson. Khan made $1,100,000 so is he taking less or is the money 4 the rematch higher

Comment

From what I've seen, Peterson has become quite the superstar in his hometown. He can make quite a bit of money with a few home defences.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          From what I've seen, Peterson has become quite the superstar in his hometown. He can make quite a bit of money with a few home defences.
          Possibly but not 1 million IMO.

Comment

He could take this million and beat him again and make more money for his next fight.

Comment

He should refuse Khan since he is a big baby. A rematch with Bradley or a big pay day with Pacquiao is possible. Waiting it out would be wise.

Comment

If I was peterson I would avoid Khan and fighting outside DC like the plague

Also I would do everything I could to make sure the same ref refs all my fights and give him a 30% cut

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                  He should refuse Khan since he is a big baby. A rematch with Bradley or a big pay day with Pacquiao is possible. Waiting it out would be wise.
                  His performance in the ring, got Khan respect, all this crying has just reversed all the respect he gained

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    If I was peterson I would avoid Khan and fighting outside DC like the plague

Also I would do everything I could to make sure the same ref refs all my fights and give him a 30% cut
                    You are seriously an embarrassment to anyone in possession of a keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X