• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander: It Burns!!

I was bored...

lol, green, sir!

Comment

He's a ****ing p*ssy. Guys like Cotto and Mares fought with worst cuts then that and didn't quit. Alexander was acting as if he didn't want to continue. Never once did he say I'm good, I can keep going. Smh.

Comment

He embarrassed himself and could have at least finished what was a pretty boring fight instead of betting on the hope of at least getting a cheap TD draw to keep his 0 like that really means anything anyway.

Comment

Really didn't know what to make of the situation, although I found it quite funny. Honestly, if Alexander wants to progress in this sport...he needs to drop Cunningham. Its already bad enough that he's fighting Matthysse.

Comment

You should definitely re-do it with this video, it'd be hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              You should definitely re-do it with this video, it'd be hilarious!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                He's a ****ing p*ssy. Guys like Cotto and Mares fought with worst cuts then that and didn't quit. Alexander was acting as if he didn't want to continue. Never once did he say I'm good, I can keep going. Smh.
                Cotto outright quit and his fans claim Tony was packing plaster despite exposing the wraps in the ring. Alexander took illegal butts this can be proved, just watch the fight. Alexander could have continued, no question. Cotto could have two but he shook his head and let his corner know he was out matched and done. Trying to act like Cotto never quit or is a warrior is bull****, he's looked terrible for years and outright quit himself, no changing that and his surrender was far more cowardly and the excuse for this are all based on speculation, no real proof at all.

Comment

Another look at Alexander after the fight.

It Burns!

Comment

He got the idea from Nate Campbell.

I can't see!!! Spots man, I see spots!!!!! I can't see!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X